Player Spotlight: Peter B!

We always hope folks will include a picture in their submissions for the Spotlights we do. Once in a while we get a picture that makes us go “Whoa!” and Peter S provided just that with his! See and read all about it here: http://bit.ly/pspot-peters

Then comment with what YOU’RE known for below for a chance at 3 Wild Cards on Friday! We’ll be choosing 5 posts at random and giving those folks three Wilds!

43 Likes

Playing solitaire and being part of a great group of players, that have fun and enjoy chatting

7 Likes

Being a kind and understanding teacher. Recognizing that all children learn differently so I can help them understand things on their ability level.

9 Likes

Being helpful! I enjoy helping any way I can!!!

6 Likes

I am known for my sense of humor and my smile.

6 Likes

Im known by my patients for my compassion and patient care. Many will only return for their exams when I am working and I take that as the highest compliment. When patients are more comfortable you will get a better exam and that leads to more accurate results.

7 Likes

Playing video games like TriPeaks and my work ethic.

6 Likes

Today is my birthday for real haha

5 Likes

Loving orphans…people in need…

6 Likes

I’m known for my optimism and height (6’7)

6 Likes

Being positive and helping all I can

5 Likes

I want the wilds! Still won’t make up for how many times I’ve accidently bumped them…

4 Likes

Let’s see 3 things I am known for …A Great Mom, A Kind Daughter and Caring Friend …

5 Likes

Being a people person…I am honest…I tell it like it is…I am there for anyone who needs me…I have a personal persona…and people tell me I’m beautiful…not just my looks…just because of me being me…and In some circumstances,that’s a challenge…and I’m always up for the challenge and will do what it takes to beat that challenge…this is probably best at…and actually proud of who I’ve become as the result of…me,just being me…

5 Likes

I am known for giving free meals to students for completing their first solo flight.

4 Likes

Being a caring, compassionate social worker who counsils addicts and recovering addicts.

6 Likes

I’m known for raising 7 kids and am now a stay at home Grandma. Retiring to stay at home and help my children w their children is pretty awesome

6 Likes

Always enjoying playing before and after work

4 Likes

I’m known for being extremely passionate and understanding, especially with our granddaughters which we got custody of three years ago! My husband and I are truly blessed with having the girls living with us,even though it can be rough sometimes, we always remember how blessed we are as a family!

6 Likes

Being a three boy mama!

5 Likes