Player Spotlight: Meet Christina S!

Weirdest thing ever happen to me is…I was driving down the road going about 70 and it was like some one was tapping on the back of my seat…I was like what??? It did it again so I slowed down like really slow and as soon as I did my tire went up under my car…that I said was god/an angel and I was blessed…

2 Likes

Nothing can be that bad, as long as you have a strong cup of tea and a good WiFi connection to play Tripeaks.

2 Likes

My ex was strung out and called the bomb squad on himself while the kids and I were visiting him. Omg it was berserk.

2 Likes

Actually winning the 1 million coins in Tripeaks.

4 Likes

Just want to say hello and I love this game. Keep playing good luck

2 Likes

Driving and the car in front of me had a tire fly off while driving. Had to dodge the tire going down a hill bouncing through 4 lanes of traffic.

2 Likes

My hubbys sister died and our son ww

2 Likes

The weirdest thing that has happened most recently was seeing a fireball fall from the sky. I checked the fields behind our house but nothing was on fire. Very strange!!

2 Likes

While driving on the highway to visit a friend all of a sudden a black bird tried to commit suicide by flying right into my windshield. Scared the bejesus out of me but the windshield didn’t break or crack and it took me about 20 minutes to stop shaking.

1 Like

I got into a car that looked just like mine started talking to my best friend a man started laughing and I looked over at the driver yes I was in the wrong car lol

1 Like

Mmy hubbbys sister died and our son who was in uni walked through the door and aasked what was wrong.he said he felr something was wrong at home so jumped on a train and came home.he couldnt shake the feeling thete was a problem.that was freaky

1 Like

Meeting someone on an online game that I ended up knowing in real life!!

1 Like

Several weird or strange thing have happened to me. I see shadows and scents presents some people think its creepy

1 Like

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

I enjoyed reading the responses. I love and need wild cards

My friend and I were home alone when we heard her dog get hit by a truck. we ran outside and it was dead. The man driving the truck put the dog in the back to take it away. We were crying and then heard loud barking!T he dog came back to life and jumped out of the truck! I never liked to be around the dog after that.

2 Likes

My car was so dirty at one time. Somebody washed it for me, and left a note that said you welcome.

1 Like

When I was 16 I saw an apparition of my 19 yr old brother at the end of the bed. I was staying at my friend’s place in the same street that we lived in. He had died in an accident just a day or two before.

1 Like

I was at a gay bar in Tampa FL for spring break and was mistaken for Kate Hudson. Even though I said i wasn’t her the guys still bought me drinks just because I looked like her.

1 Like

First of all, COngratulatios Christina!!!
My weirdest experience was last year when I suffered a heart attack! I was being rushed to the hospital in an ambulance. All of a sudden felt limbo was going to die and told the paramedics just that! I started to black when I noticed someone else in the ambulance with us! I realized it was my dad, who had died in 1998, and I blacked out! Luckily the paramedics brought me back, but my dad was gone when I woke up! To this day I believe my dad was responsible for my survival!!!

3 Likes