Player Spotlight: Kimberly G.

Same on my team! They all play the 5 tributes and then pay to play again and again! That works well for them and they get high scores! I on the other hand play 5 tributes and lose coins! So inbound really well on the tribute game go for it!

3 Likes

Inbound means if you do well

3 Likes

Love solitaire tripeaks!

3 Likes

My son’s Dad got hit by a drunk driver and had to go to the ER. When they did an MRI they found out he had a kidney wrapped around an artery that would have eventually killed him. So had he not been hit, he would have died. Good Luck from bad if you ask me :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Of course everyone’s favorite is Poi

3 Likes

You can go back away on the Facebook page and collect past coins, free plays, etc.

2 Likes

I married a man, I thought would e good luck and wound up bad luck, then I moved toLas Vegas thinking lady luck and the queen of hearts would surely do their thing and another man and I drove through the drive through to get hitched, should’ve ordered a hamburger and fries and word to the wise when you go through I drive thru to get married you can’t get a divorce you can’t go in reverse thru the drive thru. Then the third time being a charm, I found my Prince charming and have been happily married for 20 yrs. And where did I find my Prince charming? Why in Las Vegas of course, where Lady luck and the Queen of hearts finally got it right!
:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Player Spotlight::

Didn’t know if I would be a good club member as I was brand new to Tri Praks and still learning. Found out a good group club can help you learn quick without judging your skills

5 Likes

I got passed over for a job promotion. I ended up with a better position at higher pay.

4 Likes

I had an experience with a not so nice club myself! I worked my booty off and gave gifts all the time! Our top 2 leaders left with no notice and our club wasn’t meeting any goals :frowning: I was welcomed into my current club and we kick butt all week long :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So I went on a blind date after a recent divorce I totally thought it was a really bad idea for emotional reasons, but ended up clicking right away and have been married for 30 years with 4 kids.

3 Likes

Estoy enganchada a solitaireteipeaks. Nunca es la ultima jugada, siempre quiero dejarlo, pero es imposible. Jajajajja.
Me encanta

2 Likes

SO I wrecked my car.Bad.BUT IT WASN’T MY FAULT. Their insurance helped me get a newer one. YEAH

2 Likes

Hi, I love playing Solitaire TriPeaks. I stumbled upon this game, while, playing another game. I, like many others, are addicted to the game. At first, I just played by myself, didn’t join a Club or anything. Then, I had run out of coins, however, I was so addicted, I didn’t want to stop! So, I looked into finding a Club to join. I found one & was very happy. They even made me a Co-Leader. It was a Public Club & we had a lot of “Guests”, it was difficult to win Perks, Club Quests & meet goals. Then, the Members & other Co-Leaders & the Leader all just stopped playing. As a Co-Leader, I, couldn’t add new Members or anything. In the end, there were only 8-9 of us regularly active. So, I had to decide, to stay or move on…I waited until Thursday night, said Goodbye to my 1st Club & went in search for another. I found a new Club, a Diamond Club, I was there a week. I had met all their Club requirements, but, the Diamond Club, booted me anyway. When I asked why, they suggested “I find another Club that would better suit my skill set! & I should be Thankful they even let me there a week.” Plus, I didn’t get to collect any of the Rewards, I, helped them to get, as they booted me so quickly. I was so unhappy & feeling pretty worthless, after how horrible they made me feel. I, wasn’t going to continue playing, even though I Loved playing this game! The game drew me back & soon I was looking for a New Club! I found a New Club & they are all Wonderful! So, that’s my story of going from Bad to Good! & I’m sticking to it! :smile: :wink:

2 Likes

We’ve had players not playing that we booted and thought we’d never win perk, but we had new players join and did better than ever. Love this addictive game.

2 Likes

i love this game​:heart::heart::heart::heart::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem::crown::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Downloaded this game just as a way to score extra points on deer hunter, a year later I was promoted to leader of my fabulous team!

2 Likes

It was our dream house and I wanted it like I’d wanted nothing else. It wasn’t fancy, it wasn’t big, but it would exactly what we needed. We put in a bid and heard nothing. I called and heard nothing. Finally, I stopped by the realtor’s office and was told the house had been sold. While this wasn’t a tragedy, I was really really sad. Three weeks later, we started looking again and found the house where we have now been living for 25 years. We love it and it has sheltered my family and really been a place that I can call a home. I’m so glad that someone else got the first place - hope it is a home for them like our house is for us.

3 Likes

When I first started playing, it took me time to figure out that I should join a team. My first team was quick to drop me because I didn’t know that we should all be working on the same perk, but it led me to my current team, which I like better anyway. Sometimes ‘bad luck’ works out for the best. Also, be nice to new players, there was a time you didn’t know these things either! If they would’ve told me what they wanted, I would’ve worked on the same level with the rest of the team.

2 Likes

Left one team that no one wanted to be serious players to join another and found that I lost all of my points and tributes (I was devistated). Ended up being soooooo worth it. I am on a fabulous team now!

2 Likes