Player Spotlight: Kaye M!

Like so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

The secret garden. I read it back in school but bought it for my 13 year old daughter and she asked if I wanted to read it again so I did

2 Likes

Welcome Kaye! Glad you are loving Tripeaks!!!

2 Likes

The only books i read now are kids books

2 Likes

I was never much of a reader growing up, i absolutely loved sport. Then one day a cousin of mine introduced me to The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R Ward and i fell in love with reading. I now own over 1000 kindle books and if i had to choose 1 author out of all of them would be Madeline Sheehan (The Undeniable Series). Its about bikers, it is so raw and believable. I love love love her series. Any book lovers on this thread that havent read this series really need to​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Read it. Nice to read these. And get to know people’s likes and dislikes

2 Likes

Completely addicted to this game. Cabt stop playing

2 Likes

The last book I have read was It by Stephen King and that was years ago. My eyes went bad and I had to have cataract surgery at the age of 42. My Dr told me I was his youngest patient. My :eyes: lol. Not funny tho. Because I still can’t hardly :eyes: I have no idea what I’m doing. I’m gonna learn tho.

2 Likes

Mary Higgins Clark " loves music loves to dance"
I love mysteries

3 Likes

It’s not my last, but the Harry Potter series are my favorite books.:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Last book i read was pretty good. It was Deep Freeze by John Sanford. I love mysteries AMD trying to figure out what happens before the author gets me there.

2 Likes

Absolutely love Alex Haley’s roots best book ever

2 Likes

I love this! I was wondering if you could go back to giving us 3,000 coins instead of the 1,300 we are getting? If there is some way that we could give and receive coins from each other so we could receive coins from each friend more than 20 a day would be awesome too! Help us help you to play more! :blush:

1 Like

Patricia Cornwell is my favorite… I can’t remember the name of the book.

2 Likes

The giving tree. It’s a children’s book about parents love will give child their life to make the child love happy and long life

2 Likes

Gary Barlow A better me. Excellent read and very empowering. Ups and downs throughout

2 Likes

I don’t have time to read any more, I’m too busy playing Solitaire TriPeaks! :blush:

2 Likes

I read every day. I am an avid reader of indie authors and enjoy working with them. Right now I’m reading a book by my favorite author TS Joyce called Novak Grizzly. I love a good paranormal read and a cozy mystery.

2 Likes

The only reading I do now is with my toddler! We enjoy picking out different books each day!

2 Likes

Ok…I’m an honest gal so here’s the last book I read…last night…“Good night Moon” to my niece. It’s her favorite bedtime book to read and quite frankly brings me right back to my childhood so if she didn’t ask for it I would :first_quarter_moon_with_face: I implied like this children’s book is the last book I read out of being so recent. Full disclosure…I don’t have time to read people…my free time goes to Poi and friends. Who has time for reading when there’s Tripeaks Solitare to be played :wink::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes