Player Spotlight: Brenda R

First read about it here after Monday afternoon: http://bit.ly/pspot-brendar

THEN comment below with the WORST advice you’ve ever been given (and if you took it) for a chance at 5 Wild Cards. We’ll choose 5 authors at random and give them 5 Wilds on Friday afternoon, February 22nd.

20 Likes

My worst advice was putting xmas tree up to earn extra xmas present and so i did but it fell so i ended up lising xmas present.

3 Likes

Idk, I’m new!! Just learning the ropes!!

4 Likes

The worst advice I’ve ever been given is to follow my heart. My brain is always right and intelligence and logic leads us to better decisions than emotions and love.

5 Likes

New also reading all I can to learn.

3 Likes

I was told i shouldn’t worry about college and i needed to find a job to pay my bills. So i turned down the scholarship and took a job making minimum wage. Stupid advice!!!

3 Likes

My bf told me once, “If your doing something you know your going to regret in the morning, just sleep until the afternoon” #worstadviceever!

3 Likes

The worst advice I was ever given was by an ex boyfriend who said, “trust me”…should have known that was a mistake to do :rage:

4 Likes

I love playing tiki i would love to get 5 tiki card

4 Likes

My 4-year old brother told me to eat the red berries on the bush in the yard when I was 2 years old. I ate them. They were poisonous berries. I didn’t quite die.

3 Likes

Mine was when I was teenager, broke up with my boyfriend, cause of peer-pressure

3 Likes

I was 14 w a learners permit to drive, it was snowing, I was driving a Jeep w 4wheel drive, there was a short cut to town , expect it was a low maintenance road, signs posted, and the owner of the Jeep said take it, so I did, We got stuck dead in our tracks at the last snow drift 5feet tall at least, we had to walk about a1/2 mile and it was 20 below, thank god we made it, but she got frost bite on her ears , they turned blackish and got huge blisters, me nothing, I felt so bad.

6 Likes

My worst experience was continuously trying for a chance for wild cards and bonuses by leaving a comment on the blog, and advertising to my friends to do the same! We never win so, what’s the point!

5 Likes

I am also new on here. Trying to figure this page out.

4 Likes

I think the worst advice I got was in high school when they said that sloe gin fizzes were good. First, they weren’t, and second, I ended up sitting in a booth in our local pizza joint with my friends putting pepperoni on my forehead. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I was told to follow my heart three times. Problem was it only did right by me on the 3rd try…41 years later still happy as clams!

2 Likes

Invest in silver in 1982

3 Likes

Just be a :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:floater on TriPeaks, and til death do you part I marriage​:zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Must be trusting people. When people say this is my last time, forgive me.

2 Likes

The worst advice I ever received was to check my blinker fluid :open_mouth:

2 Likes