Platinum League

Merrys Misfits is looking for good, reliable players. There is a minimum of 15,000 club points, 150 tribute’s, ALL CQ’s and CHAT IS REQUIRED. If you can’t do these simple things, then please don’t join. We have an awesome team, but it takes everyone together to work as a team. I cannot stress enough how important it is to our team for people to chat and follow the rules. We are all adults, you don’t need babysitters, just go by the simple rules and everyone will have fun, no stress. If this sounds like your team, join Merry’s Misfits. I believe you can send me a message on here if you are interested.
Thank you,

Cindy-Team Leader

1 Like

Merrys Misfits is still looking for at least 1 good, reliable player. Read above and if our team sounds like a good fit for you, join us! Just send me a message. If you request to join, and you are not currently on a team, I cannot check out your stats to see if you are a good player for us. So, either try to send me a message on here, or stay on the team you are on, but still be your best and request to join us. Then I can check out your stats. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Just a side note, we are a Platinum team, we like staying Platinum. If that isn’t what you want, we are not the team for you. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi Merrys Misfits!! I’m LisaNissan! I am the Leader of my Team which has been dwindling… Down to 7 people that put us back in the Gold League…Ughhh We are looking to merge. Do have room on your Team still?

I am sorry, we are full right now, well I’m not sorry we are full. I feel for you though. If we get low again, I will look you up. Good luck!!

These are my stats in two days. I’m already club champ. No one is communicating, and mot working together. I’m all about it, I’m searching out right club for myself with serious players.

Aj, I promise next time I get an opening you will be the 1st one I ask to join Merrys Misfits. Don’t give up, I have one that is saying she is going to leave due to illness. It is actually breaking my heart. If she does I will ask. Thank you

2muchfun aka:AJ we are ready for another player if you are still interested please contact me and request to join Merrys Misfits. Even though she loves the team, our player left because of long term illness. Reach out either way or both ways, just let me know if you are ready and still want to join our awesome team!

1 Like

Would you be kind enough to send me a request to join. I’m with grandmas house (platinum) and I have another club that invited me that I’m considering this week after races. I’m looking for team work and a team that everyone pulls their weight. Example. I have almost 700 tribs and no one comes close on my team. We have people join race and they don’t participate. I hope you send a request so I can check out your club. Thank you either way! Aj grandmas house

After our last round of competitions, I’m ready to join a strong team. I love playing, I save my goodies for race, dig, tribs and of course CQ, I have the highest shares in group too. My team has only 5-7 dedicated players and it’s frustrating to get them in a position to win and others sign up and don’t play. I do not know how to reach you. Email me. Doxie123@yahoo.com

Invite sent. My team is not all co-leaders. I have 2 to help me, that’s all.

I’m cool with that and think that’s smart. I’ll go check you out. Thank you!