Perk # count totals

I think it would be nice to see how many points are needed for each perk, along with how far along your club is. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here is a cheat sheet someone shared.

6 Likes

You can kind of guestimate on points needed based on where the completion bar is for the perk you are working on. Not perfect, but it helps.

3 Likes

When we had no idea how many points were needed, I made a Photoshop file, where I can paste a screenshot of the current completion bar, and measure how much is done. It was pretty accurate. I still use it in one of our clubs where we canā€™t get everyone to switch to perk 7 with us (but weā€™re working onthat to :slight_smile:)

I spent sooo much time figuring out how many points were needed each week did I mention addicted lol). Much easier now :smile:

Thanks to all for replying. I guess what I would like to see is a count bar on the perk itself so we would know how much more is needed to complete; especially when time is almost out! Thanks again!

4 Likes

We too have trouble with people not switching to the correct perk. Also people donā€™t seem to notice chat or how to play for tributes, but we struggle on LOL Not quite addicted, but it is fun most of the time.

2 Likes

Thanks, this helps a lot, we had members asking about thisšŸ˜Š

2 Likes

Why are you calling that a ā€œcheat sheetā€? It most certainly is NOT a cheat sheet or anything of the kind. It is very easy to determine the number of points needed to complete each perk. Just write them down once you have completed the perk. How could anyone call that ā€œcheatingā€?

It would be extremely helpful if they would put a sign in the game saying ā€œChat hereā€ with an arrow pointing to that chat arrow. What we have now is laughable!

1 Like

@Susan_Murphyā€¦It was a joke. Please donā€™t take my words so literally. It is a list provided to me, so I was just sharing. Iā€™m not assuming it is a secret.

1 Like

There are several who would think that you actually meant what you wrote. If it what you wrote was a joke, why did you not state that? It is not possible to determine that from the words you posted.

I wonder if the different interpretation might be a location thing. Where Iā€™m from, a cheat sheet never means cheating. I have many cheat sheets - one in the kitchen for example, to help convert measurements. Just means I donā€™t have to memorize it. Itā€™s all good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m with CindyLu on this oneā€¦in Oklahoma, anything we can refer to instead of memorizing is called a ā€œcheat sheetā€ but there is not really any cheating involved. It is a way to reference information.

4 Likes

I cheat sheet it is just a saying for a sheet for making something easier. It doesnā€™t mean that anyone is cheating get over it

2 Likes

And by the way thank you for the nice cheat sheet. My team will appreciate it

3 Likes

@Autumn, you are most welcome! Lolā€¦

Sorry everyone, I didnā€™t mean to have confusion over my words! :slight_smile: Itā€™s all good!

1 Like

A ā€œcheat sheetā€ is a list of things you use to help aid you in a task. (If we were in high school, it may have meant what you were suggesting)
This posted picture clearly shows itā€™s posted on a website and passing it on to others to help aid us as well would not mean cheating. To me it was a very nice gesture. I do hope this helps.

2 Likes