Penguin Pilots High Skies & Wagers

Does anyone know how to play this game? Is it for new levels only? How do I earn Sparks?

Welcome @PaulaAF to the forum.
Play the games in the event to win the sparks, the last time I played I did not see them in the game but after winning it showed them on the points screen …this could of changed as I’m unable to play this time it says I already completed so I guess mine never reset itself…

2 Likes

You can only play if you have trips available. You play just like any other levels, but the difference is you can wager [more coins to spend] to multiply sparks, coins, etc. Below are screen shots that I hope you’ll find helpful. HIGH SKIES is located at bottom left, above Leaderboard.

2 Likes

Hi
High Skies popped up today. This time i dont have 1 Trip… i did it last time and as it popped up it says no trips left… why?

That’s what mine says too so that’s why I’m confused

There was a glitch in High Skies. Some recieved a chest in their inbox (messages).

2 Likes

For those that have issues and have not reported to gsn, please make sure you do. In the game go to MENU, top left, HELP, then Contact Us; or send an email regarding the issue to: solitairetripeakssupport@gsngames.com

3 Likes

What is this about? I ran out of money/coin so Coins so I could not play any more

1 Like

The purpose of High Skies is to win rewards I’ve circled in the screen shot below by reaching the # of corresponding sparks I pointed to. If you wager [using more coins] you can multiply the rewards. It is not a requirement to play this or wager more than one can afford, as it can cost a lot of coins.

3 Likes