Pending Coins Facebook Sharing on July 23 & Contingency Pla s

What will happen to pending coins shared by Facebook friends on July 23, 2019 when we switch to the Friend Center?

For example when I just collected my 60k today, I had like 30k left that will roll over until tomorrow. I don’t know about Considering that this is going to a big game changer, no pun, for those of us who have played for some time, it would be nice if we don’t get bilked out of those coins.

Also, what can we expect as far as technical support during this transition? Bugs happen

Lastly, before myself and others delete people who we we were FB friends with only to share coins with is there any remote possibility that it will flip back to FB?

PS. If anyone knows if GSN DOESN’T look at the forum, please let me know. I prefer not to write on the games’ s page for personal reasons, but if need be I will.

3 Likes

I have been wondering the very same thing on pending coins! I am in the same situation as you are and would hate to lose those coins.

Tripeaks is saying we get to add our friends and find more, but now they are limiting how many friends you can add. When I try to add more friends they say I’ve reached my limit and to delete someone. The Facebook sharing doesn’t limit a player in that regard so you always get the 60 thousand by collection time. This new way you can only ask up 5 friends every 4 hours and supposedly they are referencing it as unlimited coin collecting potential. Only way anyone is going to be able to obtain close to the original amount collected by the fb way is to be on the game every 4 hours and hope some friends that you requested from responded by then. They are also getting rid of the fb way of sharing coins with all your friends that is way more than they allow on your list now. So there’s no guarantee of collecting coins this new way versus the fb way. Solitaire knows we are going to be cheated out of coins and this is their way of controlling the coin collecting better. I guess they feel that more coins will be bought from them if a player doesn’t have enough to play when they get on. GSN says the changes are to help players get coins and they are making these changes so that players will for sure get their coins from friends. If they are so concerned about players getting coins from their friends, then why not leave both? This way we and them are assured of getting our coins and then some?!!

@jessnc Gsn does not check the forum unless it’s ask the big kahuna time. Try posting there or better yet here is the email, talktous@gsn.com

4 Likes

Who is able to get on every 4 hours? I like the current way, because I can ask for my coins late at night & know they will be there later in the day. Or, I can ask in early AM & they’ll be there by the time I come back in the PM! The new way, it will be like before, (no coins) I added all those new people to FB! The reason is because the people who didn’t want to add TPS Gamers to their FB Friends, for whatever reason, complained there should be a way to get coins, within the game, not through FB! Plus, they are saying you will be able to collect 90,000 coins a day, IF YOU COLLECT EVERY 4 HOURS! 3,000 coins x 5 friends = 15,000 coins x 6 = 90K! But, that’s only if the 5 people you send the request to, sends it back! Yeah, I’m NOT LIKING THIS NEW SYSTEM, at ALL! Plus, if they do send it, does it stay there after the 4 hrs are up or do they expire?? It really puts an unreasonable amount of pressure on us! I liked asking everyone all at once! Maybe, my time is done with TPS?!?!? :worried:

2 Likes

Some of us aren’t of FB and don’t want to be. So I am happy to see this change, but I agree that you should be able to have one OR the other not both

2 Likes

.I get that, I’m just asking for my coins that are pending. Like if you switched banks.

1 Like

I hope you get them that is the way it should be.

Well Tracy I find recall anyone here asking “the big Kuhuna” and YES TRIPEAKS AND GA MONITOR EVERYTHING IN FORUM AND IN TEAM CHAT!!! So if anyone has hints or info that helps their team DO NOT POST ON HERE IN FORUM OR IN YOUR TEAM CHAT… ALWAYS POST ON YOUR TEAM FB PAGE BECAUSE THERE U HAVE TO REQUEST TO JOIN AND BE APPROVED

2 Likes