Pele’s Trials - Day 1 - 9 Events

Got to the 9th event today (9/18) and I won 2 of 3 NEW games. I bought extra cards 3X, used a trap booster and still was left w/9 cards. I couldn’t even use a volcano. How greedy can one game get?? You take all the fun out of these new mini games, that until then, I was enjoying. That chest at the end couldn’t be worth 20k coins.

2 Likes

Oh I agree 100%. When it first came out as win 3 games I knew they would change it. That was too easy and kind to the players! Now it’s 3 new and I’m up in Tiger Terrace where if you don’t have golden tiki and booster cards is very hard to progress! I’ve been playing over a year now and seen it go from really fun to choking players into buying coins and boosters just too much. I used to buy once in a while for fun but once they started scavenger hunts I decided no more! Now we have key hunts too which is even more ridiculous!

Pretty sure they sit in a board room and openly discuss how to “F” players squeeze more money out of them!

3 Likes

LOL Ann! You know they sit and laugh at our stupidity! I’m a team leader and have been playing for at least 4+ years. I have a great team, almost like family (many I like even more :[ ) or I would have quit a loonnnnng time ago. Now the videos for coins are down to 2 after the wild. I remember when we had 20 after the wild & you could close out the game and get 5k ea! Those were the days and boy are they GONE!!

4 Likes

I dislike this extra game. If they are going to offer it, they should have a preview of what the challenges are. I played once and that was it. They payout for the challenges are not worth it. Almost as painful as the scavenger hunts.

6 Likes

I’m trying to clarify. When the challenge says win 3 new games, does it mean you have to go the the level you are still trying to finish and win the next three games on that level? That would be impossible for me-sometimes it takes me a week or more to move up one or 2 places. I usually have to have volcano cards to win a new game. I hate it when that is the second task of a challenge-no chance to win the challenge.

4 Likes

I got that yesterday to…yes agree it cost more then what was awarded in the chest.
I’m not playing the 2nd day. :cry:

3 Likes

Jeannie: I finally got the dumb Pele Trial day one done by going to the “Expert” box and doing those (AGAIN) after I lost out when I couldn’t win the 3rd one! Still wasn’t worth the chest!

1 Like

They are only about 17,000 coins, few boosters wilds. Not worth the coins needed to win NEW games IN A ROW. And what if you are at the end of the game? You just wasted time and coins, etc on 7 useless games!!!
Got me that time. : (

2 Likes

Well that really was a crying shame to get that far only to be at the end of the game!!!? I really want to cry for you!

3 Likes

OMgosh, I was honestly logging in to say I LOVED the new event. This is the first one that that I can remember that didn’t require a scavenger hunt (which I don’t play). Other than the “play 3 new games” I was able to play like I normally do, and complete the event (and for those new games, I got a star bonus reward). I did play more hands than I normally do, but I earned more points for our club! I personally hope they do more events without scavenger hunts like this!

2 Likes

Hi CindyLu. I liked every part of the game except Win 3 NEW GAMES (which was hard enough and cost a bundle, but the last “trial” was Win 3 NEW GAMES IN A ROW!!! I made it happen day 1 but say forget it day 2. I couldn’t even win 3 NEW GAMES so it was all for naught. Wish they weren’t so greedy.

2 Likes

Bummer @Layla, I’m sorry it didn’t work out for you :cry:

2 Likes

I am the same as you. I don’t play any scavenger hunts. But I am now getting short videos after every couple games. Videos with no rewards. I am the only one that I know getting these annoying ads.

2 Likes

@DollySweeney I’ve been getting them too. It happens 5 or so times, then they finally stop.

@DollySweeney, I was getting them for a while too. Thank goodness it stopped after about 2 months. Hang in there!

I have 1 player that doesn’t have any new games to play. I sent a message. They can’t or won’t give me an answer of what she’s supposed to do. That is so wrong. They don’t care about us just want our money.

Last I heard they are still developing new levels.

1 Like

Yesterday I only got to play 2 and then it said new events coming soon. Today I have no events. Still says new events coming soon.

@Donna_Keck_Thompson are you referring to personal daily quest? Or event center quest.
Personal quests you are offered several in a day if I recall
4-6 Event that have a timer on them.
Event center quest (Under the event button on the bottom of the screen) is one daily…unless you get the Pele or chief roko those are two day events that have more attached to them then one event.
But if you have none at all for the day, try rebooting the game and see if something comes up for you.

1 Like