Owed boosters from Scavenger Hunt played twice on 04/30/2020

I was allowed to play the Scavenger Hunt TWICE on 04/30/2020, but only received the first set of boosters. I acquired 100,000 coins twice and clicked the “Claim Reward” button once I was done in both cases. The first set of Trap Torches were added to my total, but I have received nothing for the second round. Does anyone know where I can file a complaint so they can investigate this matter. Either they owe me a set of Trap Torches or 100,000 coins. If this does not get resolved, it will only result in unnecessary ugly communication. Thank you to anyone who can help.

1 Like

You can open a ticket. Click menu in the upper left corner of the game, click help, click contact us.
They will email you.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your information. It was very accurate and greatly appreciated. I don’t know if we are supposed to be able to play the Scavenger Hunt more than once a day when offered, but in this case, the system allowed for it. It just didn’t provide the reward. Stay safe and healthy!

Eightesvoyager:)

Hi!well, firstly welcome to this advice column! We are a community always willing to be helpful.It can be quite frustrating learning a new challenge,but we all have a lot of fun doing it!Good Luc k!Lydia Luckenbill

1 Like

You’re very welcome! Might have been a fluke, but you played it and deserve the reward. Let me know what their response is.
Thanks and you stay safe and healthy as well.

I will provide any guidance they give me for the forum to share. It happens occasionally that I have the time to play another round of the daily challenge. When I go into the news area and click on the “News” tab, it will still list the event. When I click on it, it brings it up on the “Quest” board. So, while it may be a glitch in the system, I did spend the coins and effort, and do deserve the reward. Have a great weekend! Thanks again!

Hello Lydia. Thank you for your kindness. Stay safe and healthy!

1 Like