Not visiting the forum again

Tried to give a tip but people called me stupid and all kinds of bad replies. I decided to change the post and never post here again. Your on your own with the fb coin request. Good day

3 Likes

Yes it does you are right. I just tried it. Thanks for the tip.

Right , super cool beans

Geweldig bedankt
Geniet er nog maar van
GSN zal dit snel in orde maken

Why is this post not translated for people who speak other languages. I have no idea what this pist says

How are you gonna have a forum without translation thats stupid

Great tip. Thanks I will try it.

1 Like

Thanks, couldn’t get it to work. Don’t see a player guy, but tapped around and it worked the 2nd time.

1 Like

Just tried it. It works! I kept tapping until I found it.

The thing about this coin share is you can only request once in 24 hours. But still more coins

How plz …

I hear a popping sound bit than nothing… I hope they didn’t remove it ALREADY!! Let us know if it is still working & does the island or level matter?
I’ll keep trying… I’ve been SO bummed & noticed once in a while I have gotten requests & even some Facebook coins.

1 Like

Seems this may ONLY work on OLDER accounts / versions. I have 2 accounts & worked on my older account but not on my new account

PLEASE PLEASE DELETE THIS POST! IT WILL RUIN IT FOR US ALL!!

Its not working anymore

Sorry you received bad comments. You were super nice to post the tip. I thank you!

1 Like

I love that you posted the information about the fb coin share. That’s why this forum is so great, players sharing tips and suggestions. I’m sorry people were rude to you.

1 Like

The game took it away

What was the tip? Thank you!!

Don’t listen to some people. I have been called worse…
I myself appreciate all tips. Bad or good. You were very nice for posting
Thanks.

2 Likes