No Ads Available for TWO DAYS! :-(

For the past two days I have not been able to watch any ads at all. I also am not getting the free daily video ad in my mailbox. I am not getting the ad for a free medallion either. Is anyone else experiencing this? It is driving me nuts!

2 Likes

Everything good on my end. You can put a ticket in, however, I did try that before and they said ad availability is based on the area you are in, have you tried clearing cache on the game? Worth a shot

2 Likes

I click to watch adds they start then turned to black screen freeze and I lose the add . Needles to say thanks for watching there’s 1000 coin’s so I lose out. It’s frustrating.:pleading_face:

1 Like

Have you checked your internet. Usually when my game does that my internet be acting up.

Less chests all of a sudden but playing the same amount. The cost for tributes and digs has gone up dramatically. Now no many rewards on Facebook much!!. This is not fun!

1 Like

Yes for over a week now

I have been having trouble with this for a few weeks.
Either I don’t have any ads or it will do one then say “ads aren’t available at this time”. It’s pretty annoying.

1 Like

I am having the same problem ,tried to report it to help but the help chat isn’t working for me either.I tried rebooting but that did not work. Not sure where to go from here.