No Ads Available for TWO DAYS! :-(

For the past two days I have not been able to watch any ads at all. I also am not getting the free daily video ad in my mailbox. I am not getting the ad for a free medallion either. Is anyone else experiencing this? It is driving me nuts!

2 Likes

Everything good on my end. You can put a ticket in, however, I did try that before and they said ad availability is based on the area you are in, have you tried clearing cache on the game? Worth a shot

2 Likes

I click to watch adds they start then turned to black screen freeze and I lose the add . Needles to say thanks for watching there’s 1000 coin’s so I lose out. It’s frustrating.:pleading_face:

1 Like

Have you checked your internet. Usually when my game does that my internet be acting up.

Less chests all of a sudden but playing the same amount. The cost for tributes and digs has gone up dramatically. Now no many rewards on Facebook much!!. This is not fun!

1 Like

Yes for over a week now

I have been having trouble with this for a few weeks.
Either I don’t have any ads or it will do one then say “ads aren’t available at this time”. It’s pretty annoying.

1 Like