Newb question...

I completed the first ‘beach’, Tiki Island, in other words, earned 3 stars on each of the the GSN and BASH levels. How do I move on to the next beach? What am I missing?

2 Likes

Just by hitting next after winning the game will take you to the next available level.
You can also click on the tabs.
1st picture shows games available, the 2nd if you see a padlock than you have to wait to unlock them.
Slow and steady wins the race, the farther you progress the more difficult the game gets. Also saving your new levels for double poi day,you catch poi on new levels only and this usually is available once a week.

3 Likes

OK I do not understand what I have to do to complete a level then. I got all 3 gold stars on level one to ten for Tiki Island. What else do I have to do to open Aloha Harbor? It is still padlocked. It does say only 14/54 gold stars. How do I get more?

1 Like

There are 18 total levels on tiki island not 10. So you’ll also need to complete levels 11 to 18 before you can unlock aloha harbor. Total stars needed (54) divided by 3 (number of possible gold stars per level) will let you know how many actual levels there are in each region and therefore how many you would need to complete before advancing to a new region.

You do not need to get all the gold stars to move on, just win the games.

4 Likes

I do not understand at all. Obviously there is stuff I am not accessing, but I have clicked on absolutely everything I can find. ‘Next’ does not take me beyond the 10 GSN and Bash levels. I am so confused.
What am I missing? What have I messed up?

1 Like

And what does GSN stand for?

1 Like

OK I think I got it now.

3 Likes

Game show network .
Ps. The boats are there own games inside the game. They each have 10 levels in them, tiki island the 1st island has 18 levels so finishing number 18 will open aloha Island

2 Likes

I never even saw the clickable things on the island. Old age and small phone are to blame. All I saw were the boats. Now I am working on the stuff that counts. Thanks for all the responses.

6 Likes

Agree phones are small I switched to a tablet for a bigger screen.
Lots of things can be tapped and do things in the game😉 Where are the Hidden coins
Here’s some great info.
I also like the :frog: frogs reaction on big barrier reef if you tap him his eyes open … Also volcanos blow, whales squirt water jellyfish send off electric waves. The graphics are great!
Enjoy your game,and goodluck.

1 Like

Yeah, I might switch to tablet.

OK another question. How do I exit the game. I cannot go back to phone, because I am logged in on my tablet, and I just want to grab the thousand coins every 20 minutes, on my phone. How do I exit game on my tablet?

You may need to log back into the game.
Under menu.
Accounts .

2 Likes

Thanks, I got it finally. Slowly I am figuring out what I am doing. You have been very helpful. :heart:

2 Likes

You must be in the boats level. Boats only have 10 to complete.
They are not counted in the actual level 1-18 of the island

1 Like

Also every Monday when the red stars reset you can go back to the boats and the easy levels to earn red stars (not yellow ones) for personal quests or leaderboard. Good luck learning the game. My advice: do not go too far too fast in the higher levels. It makes earning rewards that much more difficult.

4 Likes

Thanks, that’s helpful. Believe me, I am going slowly. I have vowed not to buy a single coin.

2 Likes

@kunukia, just making sure you know where to play. I put orange dots by the first 8 levels on Tiki Island. You probably already played level 1, as that’s the default that opens the first time you play. Tap on each number in succession until you finish all 18 levels on this island.

This is a close up of Level 1

received_330776144665703

3 Likes

Thanks. I have finished level one and am now working on level two. I finally figured it out. I am enjoying myself. I will not be joining a club, since I am not very sociable, that’s just me. Thanks everyone for all your help.

3 Likes

@kunukia
Hi and happy playing!

2 Likes