New Update for two free plays?

I’m sorry, but what is the treasure shrine?

I hardly play it anymore because all I do is get ticked off. lol Used to love playing it.

This is the treasure shrine everyone is upset about? :exploding_head: I hardly win anything decent, NEVER the jackpot. And you have 17 million coins??? What am I doing wrong, lol! The most I’ve ever had is a little over a mil from the matching game. Wow… I’m a little tiny fish in this game. I thought I was good because I completed all the levels :joy:

I’ve won it once. I know someone who won it twice in just a few months (talk about lucky haha).
I left my club with just over a million. Now I just play when I want and some days all I feel like doing is collecting. Coins just add up.

1 Like

I thought the shrine was a hustle. Thanks for your replies. I feel stupid asking but at least I’m learning

1 Like

Nah, don’t feel stupid. I see a lot of people ask what it is. And you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the same garbage I have. I don’t play much anymore either and I refuse to buy anything! I used to buy club gifts a couple times a month, not anymore. I’d quit playing entirely but I love my club.

1 Like

It’s always crashing.

1 Like

I have done several updates since this post and my game has been playing great, no glitches that I have noticed.

2 Likes