New star b.s. & the thieving piggy bank

The new star thing that appeared in my game is ludicrous! I have no intention of voluntarily going to a level where it is possible to collect new yellow stars, take it off my game as more crap to slow down my game! Also, the thieving piggy bank is full and still trying to steal more coins from my accumulated coins and make me pay for coins i have already earned. Give me back the stolen coins and get rid of the friggin pig!! Am getting very dissatisfied, there is never any response to issues, and don’t tell me to go to the help menu used to do that now i put it out for all to see, your customer service sucks pond water. I have been playing this game for almost the entire time it has been available

2 Likes

Wow! That’s something! So sorry you have had so many problems with no response. “Putting it out here” won’t get you any further it’s just players helping other players. I am assuming you must be a tester for the new star? Can you explain what this new star deal is all about? I have nothing new on my end and I am curious about it. Same with this piggy bank you must be a tester. I am sorry you won’t like my answer but send a feedback ticket into support especially when you are a tester. They always send a kickback response with a ticket number and if you have not seen it, check your junk mail as it is an auto response when tickets are sent in

1 Like

I had that piggy bank and I’m pretty sure they don’t steal your coins, they take from the cost your putting towards that game so actually your paying for coins u already used in a game, and if you use a FREE play the coins come from space, I paid to break my bank at 100000, I thought it was a good deal. EXCEPT the game seemed to freeze on me a lot when I had that. It HASNT come back since I broke it.

2 Likes

@JimC started a conversation about that new gold star it would be great if you recived it early in the game but for us people that are farther in might not be very interesting from the sounds of it.

4 Likes

Wow! Sounds kinda complicated! Did you send a ticket in for when you broke the bank and did not get your coins? Support also has been asking if when you go to collect items to video it, not that they are questioning if you actually dis recieve them but to actually try and figure out on their end where the glitch is happening. I can video on my device, I have a samsung A8 and I use the game app which has a video option while I am playing

2 Likes

I agree with Tracy, report it in the game. That’s the only way they get feedback from the testers. I’m not one so this is interesting.

I didn’t know there was a way to video our game @Tracy !

1 Like

That’s correct. It’s only useful for new players. It’s their gambit to keep long-time players from using the cheaper islands to meet the weekly game goals like The Great Race or the Choose Your Own Event.

2 Likes