New Player Looking for an Active Club

I’m a new player and an looking for an active club where most if not all members play daily or almost daily. I am retired and have recently moved into an assisted living facility because of cancer, but am able to spend daily time on my tablet. Looking forward to making some new friends and being a dependable, supportive member.

2 Likes

Hello,
Thank you for the message.
I belong to a club called “Going 4 Gold”. They
Are a wonderful group, that work together on
Club Quest, Dig and Boat Challenges.
I am sorry about your Health issues and Cancer.
If you have some time in your day to play.
You might want to look them up. They really
Pull together as a group. And chat some, too.
If you decide “Welcome” lol, Chi

beautiful belle is looking for new members. We play Club quests, club competitions, club race, and collect tributes for perks. We also take part in club chats regarding all the above. Look us up :smiley:

WitnzProtection is a gold level team with a relaxed atmosphere. Our only real focus is tributes and the tribute quest. I’m the leader take a look.

1 Like

We care for our friends chat vent whatever
You will get support to help you in
Barrel of Perks If you like our rules
Very welcone to join our family .

Please consider TikiRockstars
We are a nice slightly competitive team. We ask that you read the Club Notes, Play the competitions if you chose to qualify for them. Try to get tributes for the team every week. Work toward the cq to help the team. Chat in the chat box so we know you are a team player. Not much pressure at all. Hope you consider us.
My name is Jaicee

Thanks for all of the invitations, but I have now found my club.

Couch Potatoes are mostly older players. We care about each other and you would get prayers when needed. God bless. I am a cancer survivor of 10 years.
Cybercelt