New phone. All progress lost

Hello everyone

I recently got upgraded to a new phone and devastatingly lost EVERYTHING. My coins, my streaks, my progress, and my club :frowning:

I have emailed tripeaks to see if there’s anything they can do to pull my info through but wanted to check here to see if anyone had any experience.

I had an abundance of coins that would be so hard to bank again and most importantly I can’t get back to my team and will lose all lifetime points with them.

Is there anything I can do?

I’ve added a picture from my team leader below of where I was at. Now it wants me to start all over!

Your game progress will only be saved if your account is synchronized through Facebook. If your account was synchronized through Facebook, you are able to access it from multiple devices.

If you only had the game on your one device, you are likely out of luck because everything was stored on your phone. The only possibility would be if you had backed up your old phone and were able to restore it to the new phone.

Good luck

1 Like

@Ali_bear, if you still have your old phone, there is still hope. You can go into the game on your old phone - then Log in to FB (in the game - tap on your profile pic in the top left corner, then tap on the blue F icon that should say Log in) That will save your game progress externally (other than on your device).

You’ll then need to make sure you shut the game down completely, as you are not allowed to log into FB in game on two different devices at the same time.

You can then go into the game on your new phone, and Log in to FB & it’ll load the progress from your old phone game.

Crossing my fingers that you still have your old phone :crossed_fingers:

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::pleading_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:Uu<ukjjhgfgjlkkkhgxzfnfddrg

Ali Bear the same thing happened to me and I was never able to recover it. Customer service said they were unable to help so I had to start completely over. My phone had to be wiped and reset but if you recover it using the suggestion to open the old phone and save to Facebook please let us know

1 Like