New Lost Kings quest

Hate the new Lost Kings format. My whole team hates it. Half the team spent tons of coins for the same reward we used to get for less. Feels like gouging to us.

1 Like

Its just YET ANOTHER way that Solitare Tri-Peaks are now using to get players to buy Coins, Wilds etc. I Always thought where is the is the catch…and now here it is. Too many players think they don’t read the Forums and Posts but OMG ofcourse they do! So when the players who blab all there Top Tips they’ve just ruined it personally I’m just finishing my coins and then DELETE!! Plenty of other solitaire games out there that let you win a game now and then without having to use wilds or Volcano cards ALL the time…I wouldn’t want a game that I win every level but the ONE tiny bouns they offer 1/2 a week is now a joker !

I hate it too! Feel as though it’s weighted to few if any diamonds in each game. Stopped playing it at all

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum Jillian! !
Yeah as i said I’m going finish coins etc then I’m done​:hourglass_flowing_sand:- First of all these Events gave us a chance to win a few extra boosters&coins nl but you CANT share ANYTHING good on this Forum - or they read it and change it. If you want to check, someone decided it would be a good idea​:bulb::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz: to share Easy levels tht you could ‘Always’ win on, within a couple of days these levels obviously were changed so they werent so easy. Some Players then went back and changed the level No.s but that unfortunately did no good. Forums like this hve there computers set to pick up Key words which led them to the posts lol
Anyway hun GoodLuck you Never know they could change it back😂

I’m done with this game! You guys really think we like these?!?! We DON’T and you know it! STOP giving us these impossible quests that you know we can’t win!

2 Likes

LOVE IT!!! - I totally agree with you I’ve been posting the same opinion but not getting many ‘Likes’ I liked your post it’s a pity I can only do it once!:laughing:

2 Likes

They won’t listen to us, they are too money hungry now so they do this to try and get more, it needs to STOP!!

2 Likes