New here need coins

Need help with coins and game

TIPS:

1. Boosters does not always have to be activated before each play; sometimes they work best in the middle or near the end of a play.
  2. Avoid using “More Cards” or “Undo”
  3. Join a club, if you haven’t already, as the rewards are better if you work with a team. Make sure to read the notes and use chat, if you decide to join a club.
  4. Find levels that pays out for you, but move around. If you stay on one level, it will not pay out as well, like a slot machine.
  5. Get coins through “Friend Center” every 4 hours, but you have to reach a certain island first to activate this [unfortunately I don’t know which island you have to reach/be on]
  6. Get your free coins every 20 minutes [botton left]
  7. Go to the games Fan Page (Tiki Solitaire TriPeaks | Facebook) for freebies. *In the game, go to “INBOX” and “News” tab and scroll to the bottom, “View” then “Like Us” Go as far back as you can for their freebies
  8. Go to Tripeaks Web Shop: https://play.solitairetripeaks.com/ Tap the 3 lines on top right side then tap “Daily Gifts”
2 Likes

You can also do the “like on Facebook” and collect the last 3 months of rewards posted. The link for the reward is most often under “see more” in the post.

3 Likes

It’s now 2 months you can only go back, I found that out in October when i went to collect on my 2nd account

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I try to pick up rewards once a month but don’t usually remember for two months.