NEW Friend Center - What this about?

What is the new feature solitaire friends at the top right corner of game I’ve added my girlfriend as a friend what do you get from it coins or what ain’t a clue why it there

Info is in the FAQs page

2 Likes

My inbox said add friends to share coins w in the near future…? I don’t do Facebook so maybe they are replacing the Fb coin share? Idk

1 Like

Yes, exactly. it says that in the FAQs

1 Like

This page also tells about the friend center:

https://solitairetripeaks.com/friend-center-launches/

2 Likes

I’m excited for this to happen, I’m not a Fb user so it will be like coins in my bank, that all u guys were use to getting. Lol. The link u posted @CindyLu explains it nicely :blush: guess we all just have to wait and see…and I can’t wait :blush:

1 Like

Me too @Tasha! And as a leader, I’m excited that maybe this will include a way to communicate with my members who don’t have FB messenger. I’m also hoping it will allow communication with potential members

1 Like

Thank you very much, as I never thought to look here. Not sure why lol.

Will u be able to chat with your friends? I haven’t seen this feature yet…

1 Like

I like the concept but the fact you are only aloud 30 friends is not exactly what I call a fair trade, considering that I have over 150 friends right now to share coins with.

1 Like

@Melissa_Thomas, I’m thinking, and hoping they’ll let us collect from all 30 everyday. Right now we can only collect from 20 friends a day, so that would be better! If that’s the case, we just have to make sure our 30 friends play daily.

2 Likes

That is a good point. I’ve been adding all my club members but I feel bad because I have so many other friends that I can’t add now.

2 Likes

Whoa, over 150 friends? That is a lot of friends playing this game, lol.

I feel terrible that I can’t add all of my faithful friends. This is definitely one way to encourage people to join clubs!