New format roll out?

Some club members have an updated Clubhouse that shows which members have maxed the current quest. From what I hear the entire Club page is redesigned. Anyone know how to get this update or timelines or anything about the roll out of this improvement? I’m dying to get it. The tracker (a check box) that shows who has maxed would be super helpful and is the best improvement I have ever known them to make. Got a pop up today to update my app and was hopeful I would get it but nope. Any info would be appreciated. Came to the forum thinking there would be chatter about it but didn’t find anything. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hi, Moni. The new Club House format is pretty awesome!!

Until this morning, I was playing three accounts. My main one was updated several months ago and my guess is that it may have had something to do with the amount of time I’ve spent playing, plus how long I’ve been a member. The second account was updated a couple of weeks ago and the third account still has the old format.

I suggest that you submit a ticket to TriPeaks, directing your question to Customer Service. I don’t know if Customer Service can include your account in the new format, but it never hurts to ask.

1 Like

Hi Moni…like MzQuail I play different accounts-one on my phone and one on my iPad. I’ve been a member, now leader, of the account on my phone for nearly 7 years and rarely miss a day of playing so maybe the suggestion about length of membership is correct. That account has had the new format for about a month. I’ve been a member, now leader, of the account on my iPad for about 4and a half years and rarely miss a day of play but it has not been updated to the new format yet. The identification of club members who have maxed their limits on club quests has been asked for in the Forum for years and is most welcome, especially by leaders. As far as the suggestion to submit a ticket to TriPeaks customer service goes…good luck with that one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!

I think that “Customer Service” - when referring to Scopely/TriPeaks - is an oxymoron!!! :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve had my same account since almost the beginning of time. I do not have the new format and update app every notification i get to do so.

There really is no rhyme or reason as to who does - or does not - get the new format. Interestingly, one of my accounts did get it, but it has now been removed.