New coin share system

I LOVE the new coin share system! As a fairly new player, I didn’t have that many FB friends to exchange with, and didn’t particularly like adding strangers to my friends list. I get more coins now than before and have a great group of friends to exchange with. Pick and choose wisely who your 30 are, make sure they are active and have a great weekly share number. Thanks Solitare Tri-Peaks!

11 Likes

I agree! LOVE it!! My coin balance is actually growing again :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Me too! I only wish I could see my own # of shares too.

11 Likes

Yes, I have considered asking a club mate what it is, I check regularly and hope not to miss anyone’s coin requests. I’m looking forward to when we are notified of a coin request the same as we are when we receive coins.

3 Likes

Do not care for new coin sharing system…you can only collect coins from 5 friends every 4 hours. 15,000 coins does nothing when it takes thousands and thousands to win one game. Just my thoughts.

5 Likes

How do you send coins to friends? Also how are u able to talk to friends?

1 Like

My club has asked what there share number is on chat,…I’m lucky my hubby plays on the same team so I just make him tell me

5 Likes

@Caligurl are you a member of a club? You can ask in your club chat if so. You can exchange coins through the TriPeaks friends center. You can find that at the top right of the screen. There you can add other players and every four hours request coins and your friends request from you.

2 Likes

@Caligurl, are you familiar with the club chat feature? It’s the orange tab with an arrow on the far right of the screen. If you are in a club, you use that to chat with your teammates.

2 Likes

I too try not to miss any coin requests I’m sent and it seems I’m sharing more th an I’m receiving.

5 Likes

Yes I agree :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have taken pictures of coins received and from whom. It seems, I get more request from those who aren’t sharing than the ones who do.

3 Likes

I’m loving it too! I would like to know my shares also.

2 Likes

I send 12 recieve 5 per every 4 hrs.

2 Likes

I actually like the new coin share system better, too. I was leery with all of the negative comments concerning it but have since found I receive more coins than before because I, too, don’t have a lot of FB friends playing the game on a regular basis. I don’t have the time to use it like I could but it still works out better.

4 Likes

same here don,t receive as many as I send. Like the old way better got more

4 Likes

I can,t stand the coin sharing.i got more coins the old way

5 Likes

The coin sharing is great for members who don’t have facebook. But I was collecting 60,000 in the old system and now can only collect 45,000 because I need to sleep 8 hrs. Please tripeaks change the new system. Allow us to collect from more than 5 people or more often than 4 hrs.

9 Likes

I totally agree! I use my Facebook page for mentorship and close friends and family. No strangers allowed.
The new coin sharing program allows us to only have people playing the game share coins. I love it!!

3 Likes

I like the FB friends 60,000 all at once new system generally 45,000 is all I get every 4hrs is to long. You would have to be on 20hrs to get the 60. Some time I set timer to wake me up ridiculous. Not everyone shares back maybe if an incentive like 500 coins per share back would get that going. Not my problem I always get my 5 shares but I read others aren’t. I definitely play different ie; less !! Maybe that’s what the game co wanted

3 Likes