New Club Chat Format

Out of the blue, the club chat format was changed today. It would have been nice to have been given a heads up by Savvy. It’s not difficult to understand; however, some changes will have to be made to the Notes, etc.

Personally, I prefer the old format - as do the members of my club. We’re not against change, when it’s an improvement. In this case, I don’t think that anything was improved. As the saying goes: If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!!!

4 Likes

Now that I’ve had a chance to get used to the new chat format, I would like to say that one aspect I really like is being able to see Club activity without having to scroll all of the chats. That is definitely a plus. I’m still not real keen on the ‘book’ layout, but…

Now, if Savvy’s tech people would develop a feature that would automatically show when a person maxed a quest… It would eliminate the need for tracking AND the temptation to fib about having maxed!!

3 Likes

My club and i are with you ,the format of the club book chat board gets confusing ,but like you said the scrolling is better especially if your club are chatters like mine. .just my opinion.