Need Help For Logging into Game on New Device

Hello everyone! I am a long time player and I find myself in need of assistance
Just got a new phone and I am not sure how to access my current (old phone) game on my new device.
I was able to log in with Facebook on the old phone, but I did that after the new device was set up.
The game on the new device is a new “guest” player, no progress.
Do I uninstall that version and reinstall to access my old account?
I just don’t know what to do and I really miss my team!
Can anyone out there help me with this?
I appreciate it very much!

1 Like

So sorry for the delayed reply! As long as your device is logged onto the Facebook account your old device was, all you will have to do is I believe is click your guest profile picture and select account, you won’t have to uninstall the game

2 Likes

Thank you Tracy! No problem, it’s summer and lots of people are on a relaxed schedule
So I am logged into FB on my game on my old device. That happened after the new device was started up, and after everything transferred over.
Do you mean I should log into FB on the new “guest” game/device, while leaving the old device/game logged on as well?
I’m so afraid to do the wrong thing and have FB assume the account I want to save is this new one.

Thank you so much for your help.

2 Likes

You can be logged into Facebook on both devices. Just make sure the game isn’t currently running on your old device. You will get a notification on your new device that any saved progress on your new device guest account maybe lost, just ignore that.
The key is if you have the game running on both devices while you are logged in, that will cause a problem. So if the game is open on your old device just close it

1 Like

Ok. So there’s no official “log out” function on the game. As long as it is not open in the old device, that’s sufficient, correct?
I did wonder about duplication of accounts causing issue.
So then after I close it on the old game, I open the new game (guest) and go into where you save to FB and switch users?
Can’t wait to see if this works!

As long the game is not open on your old device, you are good to go, make sure you are logged into Facebook on your new account first, open the game and select log in, or it may say connect to Facebook, you will be up and running!
Thanks for your patience for my replies, it has been a very busy weekend!

1 Like

Take the sims card out and put in new phone