Need a new club!!

Hi, your more than welcome to join our team Seekers. All we ask is that you play as a team, get tributes and unlock your club chest everyday. The only way anyone gets booted which is usually Guests as they just keep playing without getting any tributes after being asked politely to do so. So, I hope you will give us a try. : )

Have you found a new team yet? There are many out there looking for good players who chat, work the perk order and follow the rules. Our team theTiKiLounge is looking for new players as well. Good luck on your search!

Thanks everyone! All of your clubs sound awesome but I think I’ve found a pretty good one! Good luck on your search :blush:

1 Like

I’ve tried several times to join, but the pending invites fail. Guess I don’t get to see the apples. :wink:

1 Like

Search sit back relax

Sorry about that Roximichelle. You might be on a lower island than our club is set (it is set to Penguin Rock as the minimum island). Message me on Facebook Messenger (as I will get the message quicker than here) and you can give me what island you are on and I can change our settings. My user name is Debbie Young Brown Hooper - same photo as on here.

Hi Tiki we still need a player for our team. We are fun, have lives, play the gem comps, and the CQ’s. We are Tri Tri Tri and last week we rode over to the platinum lanes.

If you are still looking come on down, you could be the next contestant on Tri Tri Tri lol
Vix

Karma Krushers has 13 spots available for hard core players that like to win. Team is open to public at this time.
Note: No Guest, if you decide to stick change your name…

HI! =)
PLEASE JOIN US, Tiki-Time. I understand your frustration. I woke up one morning to find out I was the new leader. I have a lot to learn but I refuse to bail! Come help build us back up.

Lisas Tiki Hut our top players get around 30000 a week and 200 plus tributes we are relaxed

Look up “THE Club” and come join us!

I need a new club ASAP I do a minimum of 10k and at least 100 tribs a week. Finish cqs and love to chat. I need to leave my current club FAST as we didn’t even get 1 perk last week which I think is really weird because my points alone should make at least 1 perk.
I’ve been playing for around 3 years and am currently playing in the prehistoric isle.

You would fit right in at ShakedownStreet