Need a new club plz

average 20k to 30k a week. play tributes to meet club minimum. Leaving a team that bounced between gold and plat. We got all 6 perks every other week or so.

2 Likes

@kallisti13, welcome to the Forum! Bummer, our team is currently full. Best of luck with your search!

1 Like

We are looking for dedicated, reliable, daily players. Not just once a day play. We are "The Musketeers ".,
We are a diamond club, we do all club quests, get all perks, including special. We get it all daily free gift.

1 Like

Aloha Ally Cats. Solid Platinum team. 25k a week minimum. 200 tribs a week. 24 hour idle time unless you let us know

1 Like

Hi @kallisti13
I have 1 spot just open on Tiki Central. We are a Platinum Club that gets 6 and sometimes 7 Perks. We are a fun and supportive Club. Please join us!

1 Like

Kallisti13 we are looking for good team players. We are a fun team and we recently lost a number of players and we’re trying to rebuild and we could greatly use some good team players. Please consider joining LOKAHO
Jo-Anne

1 Like

I’m looking for a team where players work together to accomplish tasks. Currently in a platinum club. I always complete club quests, hunt tributes and play throughout the day. I’m on disability and live alone so my time is my own. I know my play will improve with a team where everyone contributes. Current team frequently misses cq. Ouch! Also enjoy a little chat. Hours go by with current club and no chat.

2 Likes

@SuzieQ1 Please join us in Tiki Central. Platinum Club that gets all 6 Perks and sometimes the Extra Perk. We chat, have fun and get Club Quests. We will welcome you with open arms. Check us out, you won’t regret it. :grin:

2 Likes

T&K Tiki Club is the perfect club for you. We are a ambitious gold league club. For a limited time we are open to recieve new players and then we will be going back to invite only.

1 Like

Not sure if you are still looking.
Tipsy tikis has an opening
Platinum club
4k/25 tributes daily
No 20 he idle unless previously communicated
Every 6 weeks a bank week
Always 1-6 completed and 7 if its 250k or less

1 Like

come join ‘Play As You Can!’ we are a Gold League looking for people who love to play. We’re not a chatty group, but we enjoy playing daily. I really try to be fair. I understand life happens. Just drop us a note telling us you can’t play, ( don’t need to know your business) and you won’t be removed.