Need a new club asap

Hi…You would love our fun but competitive group. We are an ambitious team and want to maintain our current platinum rank. Please check out JUST A GAME…LEADER is TIA.

I’m the leader of gingys bread and we’re looking for 5-6 people just like you!
Donnie

Did you find one? Poisbonediggers
Team participation is a big thing

Join shake it up team

Tiki it Easy platinum, would love to have you! Easygoing & fun, minimum only 5k per week!

Were you able to find a new club? I’m the leader of Pertacular, a Diamond level club. We have an opening if you’d like to give us a try. Very friendly, we get all CQs, usually have perk 6 done on Saturday, work together as a team, and have fun playing, in general.

Resting Tiki is a great Platinum team. Check it out

We still have openings
I had to clean house so I am in the middle of rebuilding my club
Looking for players that play,complete at least 1/3 cq and maintain daily points mainly just have fun and we love communication
If you would like to join the club “peace,love&tiki”
ALSO, I HAVE A SISTER CLUB “BORNW/TXBLOOD” MORE OF A LAID back club
20hr idle 1k, 1st idle 2000, daily 14000+ wkly, it’s very new so at the moment I’m trying to build it. Looking forward to seeing you
HAPPY PLAYING

come join ‘Play As You Can!’ we are a Gold League looking for people who love to play. We’re not a chatty group, but we enjoy playing daily. I really try to be fair. I understand life happens. Just drop us a note telling us you can’t play, you won’t be removed.