Need a club with others who have lives outside this game!

I need to be in a club with other people that have kids and/or school or jobs, because I have all of the above. I enjoy the game but made the mistake of joining a club led by someone who apparently has nothing else to do and spent her time scolding me like a parent lol. I made it as far as #3 on the leader board before that club.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m getting away from this Crack for the evening, I’ll look you up tmrw!

U can join Ms B’s Misfits. Our weekly minimum is 18k weekly and 24 hr idle. We r a new team just starting up. No stress, no drama just have fun

2 Likes

Please join Tikisim club. As long as you play daily or at least more club points in a week thats fine.

1 Like

Mermaid Lake has an opening. Top 10 Gold club with a 10K weekly minimum and 72 HR idle unless notified. Must read Chat. Good luck!

1 Like

Summer bay, full of busy people, we play to wind down, you are more than welcome. Gold/ platinum team

2 Likes

Visit PJ’s Place. We all have lives. Easy rules I play for fun. If you are going to be absent more than 2 days you just have to let me know.

1 Like

Thanks! I joined one yesterday, nice folks working at a pace i can handle too :heart: see you in there!

2 Likes

Pittbullz you’re more than welcome

1 Like

I have the Cancer Care Group. The only thing I would like is that you play once a week or every other week. I don’t care about anything else. So check us out. I don’t like the groups that require a lot because I have a real Life.

1 Like

You’re more than welcome to join Tripeak Warrior. The only requirement is to play at least once a week. No requirements on points or anything. I started this club for the exact same reason. I just enjoy playing to relax.

Thank you!!! I joined one this week with a team that seems to be working at the same pace as me, appreciate you reaching out!

1 Like

I got dropped from a club for the same reason.

1 Like

Im in a club and got a member as coleader and never plays lol

Macko’s Mashers. We ask that you get atleat 15000 point for the week read messenger board and help with club quests. If you cant play for a couple of days please let us know. My name is Kathleen and I am the leader of the Macko’s Mashers

Rookies is good laid back club :slight_smile:

I did the same thing switchef

Our club, Impossible, is a friendly team.
We Communicate regularly on our board, and we’re in the Middle of rebuilding after losing several players all at once. It’s hard to find good players willing to max the club quests. Come check us out. I’ve been here two years and refuse to leave, despite the current losses because the others who have been here long term are so great! If we have stuff going on, we tell the team. We support each other and really care.

Come join us! We have all different team players. As long as you do your best by team rules, no scolding, just a great team! Nana’s Natives is our name. We make the high gold and sometime platinum each week. A few of our players have left by playing solitarily and we care a lot for our team!

Patti if you are still looking for a team, Showmetheapples would love to have you join us. We are a top 10 friendly Platinum team and our Perk Order is 126354S. We ask all our players to always check Club Notes, use Chat to write “maxed” when they complete each Club Quest and let us know if they will be idle for an extended period of time. Our Daily Club Minimums, that we all do exceed, are 3,500 Club Points per day and 25 Tributes per day. Playing in the Club Competition is optional. We do not compete on weekends but merely everyone qualifies and the first few active dig one hole for gold and stop so we take 5th place (50 gems is better than 0 gems!). Midweek week with Golden Tiki those who wish to participate dig must dig with a minimum of 10 shovels. Thanks!