Need a club - see info below

I play nearly every single day but I do have a busy life so maybe not 365/year. I like a club who communicates for strategy and some fun banter. I like to reach Perk 6 with gold Tiki after reaching Perks 1 & 2! I try to always contribute to club quests and I can reach at least 20k points per week and at least 250+ tributes per week often more. I like to play the gold digging game but only with a club who communicate and strategize on maxing the digging not just randomly stabbing the ground in the game. LOL.

The Clan is looking for two people to come join our family :slight_smile: We require 1,000 points for new players before they go idle and 3,000 club points daily, the dig is optional for members but if digging we ask you work together​:1st_place_medal: we complete all seven perks and normally have 1-6 done by sunday latest :moyai:and enjoy chatting and helping each other. We like to help players coin build and aim to complete all club quests :purple_heart: currently in platinum but float between there and diamond league :gem: if you love animals :hedgehog: and want a team understanding of life situations we could be the right fit for you :orange_heart:

1 Like

Tribute Hunters sounds like the perfect place for you. We get all perks by weeks end. We are a gold team this summer. We play regular but we all have other lives and we love the club competition. Please check us out we would love to have you

Sea dragon is looking for some teammates!

Hi. Sounds ShowMeTheApples is for you! We are a friendly top Platinum team. Our club rules are easy–minimum daily 3,500 club points & 25 tributes as well as use chat when max club quest. Digging in club competition is optional–we only dig mid-week with 10 shovel minimum. If going to be idle 20+ hours, please use chat, our FB group or messenger to let us know. Good luck in your search for a new club.

Hey, found a spot yet? Come check us out! Trial basis, if you don’t like us, what have you got to lose? Friendly team, 8k daily or 42 weekly, max all quests, communication is a must! Would love to have you! “Just Playing” logo with tongue sticking out, currently platinum but with your help we could be diamond! Come on over!

Looking for a club that likes to dig, knows when to back off when playing 50 games gets you 4 free play cards but also will get everyone to finish
All quests. I play everyday and work hard when I play hard. Terry

Come join us at !DEXAM! Maxed backwards. We’re a fun club. No drama, no mean players. We would love to have you!

Hi Terry…come join us at ShowMeTheApples if you did not find a new team yet, we would love to have you join us. We are a top 15 friendly Platinum team (with most players being on our team for several years) and our Perk Order is 126354S. We ask all our players to be sure to check Club Notes, use Chat to write “maxed” when they complete each Club Quest and let us know if they will be idle for an extended period of time. Our Daily Club Minimums are 3,500 Club Points per day and 25 Tributes per day. Playing in the Club Competition is optional. (We do not compete on weekends but merely everyone qualifies and the first few active dig one hole for gold and stop so we take 5th place (50 gems is better than 0 gems!). Midweek week with Golden Tiki those who wish to participate in digging must dig with a minimum of 10 shovels. My team does 2x Club Gifts and it varies from month to month how many players participate but buying a gift is definitely not a requirement!

Heather, if you’re still looking for a team, come join Club Hope 2. We’re trying to rebuild our team to have players who chat, work together & achieve our 2 goals every week.

I need a new club! Help me pleas!!!

I am looking for a new club. I am disabled, and at home most of the time, so I have plenty of time to play the game. I was an avid player in another club for 2 years, but took a break from playing so I could build up my coins to 10 million, which I have done. I’ve missed the game and am looking for a friendly, ambitious club to join.

Sheila, if you haven’t found a team, we would love to have you. God First is a friendly team. We get 6 perks every week and the extra sometimes. Platinum team!