My phone is getting hot during play

What is the best device you have played on? I play on a Samsung Galaxy S7. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

3 Likes

Quite a few are having this same issue, seems to be linked to the relay game. I have not had issues, I have a Samsung A70. But most issues seem to be Samsung device related

6 Likes

I play with a apple iPad- mine seems to be getting hot lately also

6 Likes

I play on a 10 inch 32 gig Kindle no problem!

4 Likes

I have a Samsung galaxy s9. Mine will get hot depending on if I’ve got something underneath it or on top of it for a while, like a pillow, but i just give it time to cool down. I hope you find a suitable resolution! CPU cooler?? IDK if that actually helps, but just a suggestion! :innocent::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Mine too! It didn’t used to. Only on this game, not any others I play

4 Likes

I play on a Kindle Fire 10 and issues occasionally. Usually clearing cache and rebooting solves the problem

4 Likes

I was playing on my S7 also. I think the battery is going bad. I now have the Pixel 4 and those problems disappeared. Good luck.

4 Likes

My iPhone 6s gets hot when I play TriPeaks, also… I know that my phone is a little ancient and it does have a battery issue, but this is the only game that it gets hot with. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like