My game won't open at all since last update

I’m having the same problem on my Kindle. If you figure it out please let me know. I just want to play the game, please helpme figure it out…

Did it work, CindyLu

My tablet, a Samsung Note 8" that is a few years old, has version 4.2.2, and no updates available. I’m out of luck :frowning:

@TruelyJulie (… Truely Julie Julie do you love me? Sorry, your name made that song pop in my head lol). I haven’t checked out kindle, is that on an Android operating? If so, can you tell what version it has?

1 Like

That’s a bummer, so does that mean we are just S.O.L. I hope it’s okay to say that way… I guess it doesn’t really matter we can’t play anyway!!!

I’ll check… …It says current version 10.5.1_user_5174820

My Kindle is like one of the first ones ever made, it doesn’t even take pictures.

I always thought you were the right player to ask if one needed help when it comes to this game…I’m certain you will figure it out

1 Like

@TruelyJulie, it looks like kindle does run an Android systems.

Are you able to view this forum on your kindle? If so, I found this link for you to see if you are running the latest version, and whether there are updates available

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202048000

Keep us posted

1 Like

I had issues today & was google problem…try clearing your internet browsers cookies (not anything else)…had to get updated certificate for cookies

2 Likes

CindyLu are you back in the game? My Kindle had already been updated. It’s so old it doesn’t even take pictures or even have a microphone, but I just love it. It’s up there on the top of the list of my favorite devices well it’s my second nothing could ever replace my ohms tester it’ll always be my favorite, OHMS never lies.

2 Likes

@TruelyJulie, with the update yesterday, I was able to download and play on my tablet.

I heard of OHMS before, but had to ask my hubby about it. He likes to play with electricity :slight_smile: Sounds like you do too. Are you an electrician?

Did you get the game to load on your kindle?

@gags66, I was finally able to get back into the game on my Samsung tablet last night

2 Likes