Missing my pick three event today!

Is anyone else missing the pick three event today? I did not receive it in my inbox to join one of today’s three events.

1 Like

Yes I seen some one else complaining of this . They had to run off their phone and restart it .

1 Like

I am missing it, too. And my Help button in my profile is not working. I’ve restarted the app and my device and nothing.

2 Likes

Yeah me too and I never got my global chest either

2 Likes

Have you reported it to Tripeaks? Also let them know about the help button not working. I have reported both, the more that report the better. Here is the email…
tripeaks-help@gsngames.com

3 Likes

I really hope they figure this out cause I can’t even play the three pick today and it really six

1 Like

Yup missing mine. Not sure why

1 Like

Welcome @Seejay and @Tina_Wheaton to the forum.

A couple of thoughts to try, in the Inbox, click on News and see if there is a notification about the challenge. If so, click on it and see if you are able to enter it there. If you are connected to Facebook, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If you aren’t connected to Facebook, you would have to start from scratch, so I’d keep that as a last resort.

@Seejay, if you don’t have a help button, you can contact TriPeaks at solitairetripeakssupport@gsn.com.

2 Likes

Also try checking your app store to see if there’s an update for your game software available…that was the case for a few of my players this morning!

2 Likes

I didn’t get mine either

1 Like

Same, I updated and it was there!

1 Like

Same for me…Couldn’t click on the event of my choice and also the help center button wasn’t working…I went to the App Store, searched TriPeaks Solitaire and it needed to be updated…Once I updated it, everything worked again…Except, my “Choose 1 of 3 Events”, was the SCAVENGER HUNT, NOT the “old way” of choosing your event…AND IT IS HORRIBLE…PLEASE, PLEASE, take the Scavenger Hunt AWAY…

2 Likes

I agree. They need to get rid of the scavenger hunt and go back to the old pick 3😞

3 Likes