Merrys Misfits Platinum team

We are a platinum team looking for a few Good Loyal players. Some people that can read the rules, understand them, and actually chat when necessary or when you want! We have an awesome team, we just need a few Loyal players, that won’t throw fits and leave IF we miss a CQ, someone that understands the meaning of team. It may sound like a down team, but we aren’t, we just want people that will be awesome with us! 1500 points + 100 tributes, plus CQ and follow the rules on digging. Digging or CC as I call it, isn’t required but if you qualify for it, you play it following the rules. My name is Cindy and I’m the team leader, please let me know your game name if you would like to join!

Rita Lewis. I am not sure what all of that means. I work 80 to 100 hours a week and I am in my 50’s. There are a whole lot of things that go right over my head but I will do my best if some of the team will help me with what I need to do.

Rita, we are looking for reliable people that will do every club quest, unless you have a good reason not to. I’m sorry but working would not be a good excuse because you knew you would be part of team. Club quest and tributes are important, just as chat is important. If that sounds like something that is doable for you, please join us. Thank you!

Merrys Misfits is still looking for good reliable players. Make sure you tag my name so I get your message. I would need your game name before I could let you in. :slight_smile:

Merrys Misfits, a platinum team is still looking for a few good, reliable players to join our awesome TEAM. We are a team, most of us cheer each other on, club competition (CC) is optional, as is the new race, BUT if you qualify for those side games you have to play them, and there are minimums. I only ask for a minimum of 15,000 cp and 100 tributes per week, but please feel free to go way above and beyond that. We have some really good players that won’t be beat lol. If you are interested, give me your game name on here and request to join! We would be glad to have you!

@CAubrey57
Hi Cindy! Your club sounds like it might be a good fit for me, and vice versa. I am retired and spend most of my time relaxing with my old dog, so I tend to play at least a few times per day. I’m also on several times a day to share coins and check the chat. Rules are important to me, as is being in a club that actually enforces them. Since starting club play several months ago, I’ve maxed every cq except for a very few that were completed before I finished maxing. Your minimums are not a problem for me, nor is chatting! I would love to check out your club and see if we are compatible. My game name is Renee2, and I will request an invite. Thanks!

Hi Renee! Have you found a club you are happy with yet? If not, send a request to Merrys Misfits, and we can see if we are a good fit for each other! Let me know, so I know to let you in when you send your request.