Lowered Payouts in Tiki Seas

A couple weeks ago, all of my teammates & myself have noticed a VERY significant drop in the payouts received on Tiki Seas, especially Whale Pod Paradise and Mermaid Manor.

We had a couple of favorite levels that paid out tons of Club Points and Coins and now they barely break even on the coins earned and give much lower points.

Has anyone else noticed this??

GSN realized we were earning alot of coins and having more fun? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

They’ve done the same thing in Tiki Beaches now. Lower pay outs & a LOT FEWER wins! They have made it much more difficult to get the Tikis also. They seem to only interested in how to get people to spend money on their game site. I don’t have “extra” money laying around to spend on this. This was a game to play to feel better about yourself…to destress. Not any more.

2 Likes

Yeah weve agreed not to make any more in game purchases because of their tricks and scams to make us lose coins

1 Like

Unfortunately, it wasnt just Seas. There were several levels in Skies and Paradise that were changed as well. You barely make enough coins back if you win, and if you lose… ha, you might get 600 back. It’s another way to run people off or get people to buy stuff to keep playing. Some people have created a new account and started completely over and opted to not go past Beaches. Eventually they will lower all the levels as they find out about them. The game use to be a lot of fun. But honestly, its losing its excitement. They would be better served bringing double gift box days back and only giving half the money to charity, instead of all. Same with the Shrine changes. They are horrible, rarely do you get a wild any more. Most of the time it falls in the 500 slot.

1 Like

That’s a great idea to start over. I still have 16 mil but I’m not earning coins anymore so when I run out I just might do that! And I was just complaining to my team about the wild slots yesterday. Seriously wtf are we going to do with 500 coins?? Gee, thanks alot GSN

1 Like

I honestly don’t care to move up any more levels and my team will not push to get to Legend. I may say let’s fall back a few to gold and collect coins. Or I do like that start a new team and new account and dont play upper levels. I think its a great idea!!! Then we wouldn’t get stuck playing upper levels.

Have yall noticed the more cards button charges almost 2x as much as it did before as well as the back button.

2 Likes

That must be why there are so many rookie teams popping up with Legend Scores

2 Likes

I play on Legend now. I have plenty of coins to last awhile, but the fun and excitement of that big win is gone. All of my tributes are on seas mainly. GSN will never make money off of me. But the changes they are making will cause people to avoid advancing when the payouts are better on Beaches than they are on Seas. People will quit playing the game all together. They may have shot themselves in the foot by making all these changes. When a company gets too greedy, it goes under. I will eventually.find another game to play. But it wont be a GSN game. Just my thoughts.

1 Like

I agree. I am really pissed off that I spent a whole year with lots of frustration to finish all of the levels in beaches, skies, and seas. Not to mention the amount of coins it cost to finish Crystal Core. FOR NOTHING!!!

This is what they had to say. They admitted they are changing the payouts

Laugh, that’s malarkey. They are looking for ways to get people to buy coins and boosters.