Love to see OLD game back

Responses are not in my spam folder. What good is a screenshot? GSN never responds, EVER. Doesn’t matter what the topic is. I even tried submitting a ticket asking why my tickets are ignored. Of course, I got no response to that either.

So I guess you can understand why I am frustrated now? I can’t believe that GSN just ignores certain people. I know many others, including most of my team, that have the exact same experience.

I doubt that, but I can understand your frustration. maybe someone on here can give you another way to contacting them. as mentioned n another thread, definitely make sure to update your app

I only know of the two ways to contact them… the Help icon and the email as noted above. I have never had any problems with support. Sometimes I don’t like the answer, but they have always responded.

2 Likes

The talktous email is about feedback, and the blog, nominating spotlight players nd such, the correct email for support is solitairetripeakssupport@gsn.com or to go through the help section in the game, that could be part of the issue right there.

1 Like

I always go into the Help inside the game, then to Contact us, to fill out the form, and have always received responses. :smiley:

I have used the help through the game at least 100 times. Got a reply maybe first 40 times, then ignored next 60 times. As I said, I only resorted to talktous@gsngames.com when help/support ignored every ticket for months on end. I am leader of a top team, have been for over a year, so I know how it is supposed to work, but it doesn’t. I know at least 100 other people with the exact same issue I have. I am admin for a FB group related to Tripeaks, and we get the same complaint over and over, from different people all the time. This is not an uncommon problem, seems to be quite routine for players and leaders I am acquainted with.

I guess you can say I tried! I am sorry you have gone through such frustrations, I can only advise the avenues I know as a regular player on the game and a lonely ole helper on this site, wishing you the best!

1 Like

@Sunshine, I think Tracy said talktous email address is used for feedback. When I fill out the form for feedback, aka suggestions, their response is clearly, thank you, we may or may not respond, which is no big deal, because I’m not reporting a problem.

Did you also try the other email address given? Just hoping to find a solution for you.

1 Like

I get lots of response back. They say they will get back to me. When they do they don’t understand my request. All I wanted was to get booster pack for less than $139.99.

OMgosh @Hacome60, $139.99, WOW, I hope they fix that for you. Please keep us posted!