Lost Kings Event Is a Scam

I thought it was rather easy. Didn’t take me very long and I didn’t spend a penny.

Same with me. Can’t catch poi on Sunday. I also noticed he stop winning if you don’t have any wild cards. I have spent way too much money on this game.

This is how they operate at every level. I get that it’s a profit game but these people are just plain greedy. No way will I spend a dime to keep it going. When they’ve stolen my coins I’m done. Word will get out and they’ll tank. Too bad bc it’s a good, complex game.

2 Likes

I agree it is a total rip off.

2 Likes

Just so you know, you are not the only one selected.

I feel the same way. Heck!!! I hardly win many games now, unless I buy to get ahead. This close to leaving a game I really like.

1 Like

This took me so long it wasn’t worth it. I remember typing in club chat something about how as far as I was concerned, the last 20 kings could just stay lost.

2 Likes

And you’re a tester? They ought to repay you for the coins you spent while “testing” their new quest.

1 Like

Yes, I almost always buy more at least once to win the round. I’ve noticed even on the entry level - tiki island or whatever it is - where the games cost 100 or 500, even there there tends to be just that one little leftover card…

2 Likes

I don’t look the one left over card as a bad thing I’d rather have 1 leftover card than 5 or 6.

This was terrible. Some levels didn’t even have Kings. And I was a sucker and tried it 3 times. I depleted my coin reserve. And was mad at myself for getting duped. Most of the games containing Kings were new games. I tell my club not to advance and here I am playing new games. I complained through the help menu. Someone said they should send some coins our way. I suggest 100,000 for being test subjects.

2 Likes

They did the same thing to me and I told them I’m not stupid! Spent 250 k and several hours in the game. Will never play it again!

2 Likes

I did not enjoy the lost king event at all.
I am a money spender, especially to get tributes but after starting this event it was way too costly and annoying. I did not finish it, it wasn’t worth it.

3 Likes

I never spend money on this game. It’s way to expensive for what you get. I love the game but it is rigged to make you spend money.

1 Like

I have been playing for a while now, I am aware of the cost and the risk. It’s to a point where I will have to slow down or stop.

1 Like

You can pick how many kings what you want to collect this week’s win wild card was really good win 6 wild cards for collecting 75 Kings it’s worth it

I so agree! Guess what? Now we get 2 in a row!!
I will continue to refuse any and all Scavenger Hunt games.

2 Likes

Don’t hold your breath ,nobody listens in the contact us application

I stopped today. Been playing for years. Quit my club.

1 Like

Wow… and I was excited to participate in this event. Well thanks for the 411,:slight_smile: