Looking for new club please 😀

We are called Mirs type in MIR we are a Diamond team and have a few openings. If you can do 4000 day/ 40,000 for the week, we could use you!!

Yes we are! Come find us please! :blush: funtimes777

NEED A GREAT TEAMMATE WHO CAN CHAT EARN 14k AND 200 TRIBUTES WEEKLY AS NEW MEMBER JOIN BY GODS GRACE WHERE WE SHOW GRACE !!! [quote=“Jess_Kelly, post:1, topic:69689, full:true”]
I used to play a lot but due to family had to stop. Now back to playing daily can hit targets and cp thats needed. Please let me know
[/quote]

What the Perk needs some teammates!

Would love for you to join us! “Just playing” logo has tongue sticking out. Please join!

ATEAM would welcome you

Come join just playing, platinum , just playing with logo with tongue sticking out!

Our club expectations are: 14k points, 200 tributes (minimum) but if something pops up in life and you need grace just chat so we know! By Gods Grace is the club for you!

Hey Muskateers Rest would love to have you we don’t have an idle rule we just have 2 Riles max quests and help with Tributes we are a Steady Platinum team but occasionally go up to Diamond league, we always get all the perks and most of the time get the special perk too :slightly_smiling_face:

DIRTY DUCKS - Looking for active players to join in the rebuilding of our club. Our main focus has been completing perks, club quests & collecting tributes. We’ve got a pretty good strategy on completing the dig which has placed us in first place several times. Please join us if interested :smile:

The Huge Club needs you

Look us up The Huge Club

DIRTY DUCKS - Looking for active players to join our Gold league club. Our main focus has been completing perks, club quests & collecting tributes. We’ve got a pretty good strategy on completing the dig which has placed us in first place several times. No 24 hours idle without notification, 200 minimum tributes per week & please be willing to interact in the group chat. Come join us if interested & if you’re a team player who wants to win gems & perks! :slight_smile:

The Clan is looking for some members to join our family :slightly_smiling_face: we are currently rebuilding and have room for some players. We require 3,000 club points daily, the dig is optional for members but we will be reviewing this weekly. If we dig we work together and for our first two digs have got 1st place easily :slight_smile: :1st_place_medal: we will be working on all perks and currently have 1-6. We started working on perk 7 as soon as it came available​:moyai:and we also enjoy chatting and helping each other. We like to help players coin build and aim to complete all club quests, so far we haven’t lost one :purple_heart:we only returned to our club last week and have spent it in 1st in gold league. We will be moving to platinum next week :blush:our overall goal is diamond/platinum​:gem: if you love animals :hedgehog:and want a team understanding of life situations we could be the right fit for you :orange_heart:

We are justMe. We need one player. We are nice guys, help one another, understand that everyone has a real life. We would love to have you join us.

Hello Jess Kelly I just starting a team an I would be happy to add you to our team. Right now we have 6 members and I’m trying to get more team members to join us. Me and my boyfriend joined a team together a split due to a conflict. So I started our on team. Our team is call Rescue Squads.

Just4fun would love to have you!

We would like to invite you to Teamplay Tikis. 21k/week, CQs, 3k/day to get all Perks, etc. No stress - promise. Excellent team - I’ve been playing with 2 players since 2017. They started the team a few months ago and have brought together a great group of teammates. We lost players this reset and looking for a few fun players to join.

If you’re still looking for a club come check out Schipperke Love. We are currently looking for active players and understand life happens! We only ask that you communicate when you have something going on that prevents you from meeting the Club Requirements! :heart:

Fuzzy Bunniez need players