Looking for a new club, I’m an active player

We accepted you Monica. We do digging differently then most teams but we do participate.

I was accepted, played, went to work, and was kicked out? I wasn’t online for a couple of hours and was removed? Why even invite me to join? I’m looking for a club to stay in, I actively play, I buy chests and I try to win everything🤣 sorry if that’s not good enough for you guys😢

You didn’t play at all you had no points. We waited 20 min before removing you.

Not sure why my points didn’t show up but I was playing​:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I play every day. But then that would be the games fault, so I’m sorry. I was looking forward to being on a competitive team. Let me know if you open back up​:heart::heart::heart:

Hi Monica, If you are still looking for a club, please consider - Karma’s a Beach. Send us an invite today!

Platinum club looking for competitive players. 35k/week, 5k/day, and 2k before first idle. We always have Goldie before Sunday. Must communicate and complete club quests (we are understanding and do make fair exceptions). Dig is optional, but if you qualify you must play. Perk order 1,6,2,5,4,3. We hit all perks, including the special perk.

We’re friendly, supportive, and helpful! We understand life can cause time restraints, so we will work with you, we just ask for communication.

Ok I will apply now, thank you so much

I can’t find this club? Nothings coming up

Try searching for just Karma. We are a platinum team currently at 791k.

What club are you in? I can also search for you if needed. :slight_smile:

Let’s do it will have 10 spots open at reset. We are a gold team who wishes to stay gold. looking for strong drama free players:) must complete club quests , play tributes and communicate in chat :slight_smile: Dig Is optional but if you qualify we expect you to dig and do your best to max shovels:) we are open to public until reset. If you think our team may be for you come on over and chat with us :slight_smile: or comment here :slight_smile:

Blazing Tributes is looking for good players.

Ok thank you, I’ll check them out

A Tiki Tribe would love to have you join our family!! We do require active participation in Club Comp, Tripeaks, etc. Looking forward to seeing you!

Please look at Paz2. We are rebuilding after a few went to groups that wanted 30,000-40,000 a week. We only ask people chat, reach 9,000 by Sunday night, 18,000 by Thursday night, 2,000 for new people before idle. No 24 hour idle unless tell us on vacation , family issue ect… Famil first!

We are looking for new committed players! We are invite only, so if you can give me your player name, I will try sending an invite. We were platinum, but moved down to gold because of emergencies, we don’t give up on our team/family that easily. Tiki Taka- leader- Monsy is the name of our club.

Come join Handsdown4ever. Very friendly team and leaders. We would love to have you. Just request join

New Achievers are looking for team players. Must use chat, dig with others, fair share/max cqs. 12500 cps and 100 tributes per week. No rule on idling but regular 24 hr idle a no-no. Just moving upto platinum. Please apply.

1 Like

Our club is young but we’re trying to build the team, repor, value but we’re having issues with people not communicating, not completing quests. Our leader inherited the club and I’m trying to help her move forward. Anyone that would be willing to help us build this team up, we would really appreciate the assistance