Looking for a new club asap

Looking for a club, daily player, club champ, have been playing for a couple years

8 Likes

Can you include your average weekly score or what you can do daily for a minimum

5 Likes

Some days I play more than others I’m leaving a platinum team to which I am usually one of the top 3, I would say 70k average weekly depends on the week

5 Likes

We need a few more good members at Gliding Tikis

Hope do I find it?? Is there a way to search for a certain club

1 Like

Turn Up Team has a big exit last week. We’d love to have you. Must play everyday and weekly total of 15,000. Play quests and let team know is you can’t play due to vacation or work

This works while you are in a club, While you are on the game, click clubs, than you will see the discover tab, type in the name of the club. It’s more helpful to those that need players to show a screen shot of their club with the leader name there are lots of clubs that have the same name so it can get confusing. The other option is take a screenshot of where you currently are showing your player name than clubs can invite you from there.

3 Likes

You’re welcome to join us. We are “ believers Unltd”

1 Like

Send request to dolphin sands top diamond club

search Undefeated in clubs. Send request. We struggle to find top players which keeps us just shy of Diamond.

Twisted Tiki. Check us out. Thank you.

Send a request to Tiki Bird. We are a diamond level club with a daily minimum of 5700pts and all club quests unless we are skipping them. Life issues list provides opportunity to handle personal items without being kicked out of club.

Fun Club is looking for players. Min. 3500 per/day, 2500 before idle when joining. Communication a must. Post maxed for club quest.

You can join my club. It’s KC’s Clan

Come and check out Chain Smokers. 20k minimum. We are lay back and have lots of fun. Give us a try. Enjoy :wink: yourself wherever you finally decide to to stay. :+1:

Look at GoGetters25. We need another strong player

I’m leader of a platinum team called Our Tiki Family and always looking for good team players who actively complete all club quests!

Did u find a club? If not my team is looking for someone. We’re a very friendly group. Laid back but competitive at the same time. We have fun & that’s what it’s all about. We’re taking a wk brk rite now so everyone who wants to build their banks can but reset we start again. Usually high platinum but w a few changes we’ll get back in diamond again. Interested?

Come take a look at Freitag Veteran in the Platinum League. We will be club that you are needing. We are an international club and we’re ambitious, like you.

I would like to join