Looking for 5 daily players <3

I’ll keep it simple instead of writing a book lol
If u can stay within 18hr max idle or let us know, make our minimums which are super easy, come on over to the Panicked Tiki! (Must put the ! Or u may not find us)
We have a fb page for team only for help tips and communication, gifts used to be more and we were quite high within the league but only ask for minimums to be met. Come join a great group of ppl! Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Bea. I worked my way up to gold level, joined my first club and left due to lack of leadership or chat participation. The second club I joined, I helped them achieve gold status (I was already gold when I joined). I was removed from the club due to my inactivity for 2 days due to illness and my not notifying them. I must admit that I’m glad I’m no longer in that club because it was becoming highly competitive and the leader was getting very aggressive, to the point he had to apologize once I reminded him ty hat it was the holidays and people had to get ready for the holiday.
But I digress, I’m looking for a club that isn’t aggressive, works together as a team, interact with each other via chat and has a proactive leadership.
I can bring my dedication and love of the game, along with any tips I can provide.
Thank you for your time and I apologize for the novella lol.

2 Likes

Hi Bea,

tiki monkey is your team!! We are not aggressive, we do work as a team, love to chat and have proactive leadership. Please join us!!! We are in the platinum league and have 4 openings.

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: I would love to join as the club I’m currently in has no communication even though I keep trying so we struggle to get 3 perks a week. I’m a daily player and current lifetime point is about 52k.
I’ll send a request now as well

1 Like

Can u pls make ur own post? This is mine for my club thanks

1 Like

Still looking for 3 daily players for Panicked Tiki!. Pls make sure to add the ! At the end of the name so u find the correct team! Thanks!

1 Like

Micro, if u haven’t joined somewhere else, this post is for my club, Panicked Tiki! - we are proactive, we don’t tolerate rudeness and our players r communicative as well as responsive to helping each other out all the time. We have a fb group specifically for our team for communication outside of the game so we can make decisions together rather than just leaders making all the decisions. We are platinum but we’re almost red before we lost our players, not remotely bc we pushed intense requirements either. Our requirements are minimal and easy to maintain for this that have a life but do play. Thanks.

1 Like