Loging out of One Account and Into A Different Account

I logged into a new device with the wrong Facebook account, and now it won’t me log out of that account into the right one. It just wants to keep logging me in with the wrong account. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks in advance.

I have three accounts and have recently started linking them to Facebook/Scopely. What you have experienced is a real fear of mine, and is also the reason I’ve never linked accounts before.

There are a lot of folks in the Forum who are much more knowledgeable when it comes to this type of thing. However, my suggestion is that you contact Scopely.

Thanks. I’ve seen the Scopely option before, but haven’t looked into what it was.

Depending on what device you’re using, Android or Apple you’ll need to also log out of your Facebook accounts [FB app if using Android or Safari, if using an Apple device]. If have not logged out of the game, you must also do that as well by going to MENU [top left] and tapping on ACCOUNTS [you should see options for Sign In/Sign Out].

The new device that I logged in with the wrong ID is an android phone. And I’ve logged out of Facebook in every conceivable place.
But when I try to again log in with Facebook on the new device, it still defaults to the wrong ID, with no way to log in with a different account.
I simply can’t believe what I’m trying to do can’t be done.

Good news. After many tries, I found success and am now logged into my new device with the correct account. In a nutshell, I had to delete TriPeaks from the wrong account.
Thanks very much to all those who replied with advice.

1 Like