Leaving a club timing

Sounds good hun - im going on Holiday on Tuesday for 2wks and honestly lol if I play on my fone for 2wks my partner will go bunkers we both play different things everyday at home but he wants us just to leave it for 2wks and hve a Romantic break OMG I’m lucky but I know I’ll be sneaking in2 the bathroom or wherever I can to play!! :joy: So is it ok if I contact I as soon as i get back? Hpefully if my luck is with me I will still need a player!

Leaving a club? How about being booted out without any warning or reason, you lose all your points, and they get them? Totally unfair!!!

No it’s fair. The club also loses your points. At least as far as the rankings in the league are concerned.

Hi Kathy!
Most teams have rules…meet the minimum, chat, max on Club Quests etc…
We have recently been accepting new members and they play a couple of games, then go idle for 24 hours. This is not acceptable as we are a Platinum team and take offense to someone coming in and not saying hello or participating, but wanting to collect our club bonuses.
I am sure you are not that kind of player, so you are welcome to join us on The BEST TEAM EVER! We are TIKI CENTRAL!
Good luck to you and hope this helped a little.

2 Likes

As leader of a Platinum club I have the same issue with members who joined and go idle or repeat idlers, login play 300 points, idle just under the minimum then log in to repeat idle and do this for several days. Bye bye!
If my Club is being taken advantage of for someone to collect coins or the perk rewards without contributing then I have no problem booting them.
I’ve seen many people complain for being booted for no reason. I sit here thinking of all the requirements many clubs have and realize a good leader KNOWS their members from the moment they join. Unless a leader is just downright mean then there are many reasons people get booted.

1 Like

Agreed Nana! We recently had one who I accepted, got added to Friends list, collected coins and perks and bounced. I have seen her switch to 4 other teams since leaving mine.
So not cool!

1 Like

Sounds like tributes please might be a good fit for you. Give us a try.

I have just posted about this myself. You are not on your own I have many conversations with myself in the chat and there does not seem to be a way to get team members attention or to encourage them to respond.

We have been a team since September 2019 and not once in this entire time have we successfully unlocked the Gem Chest. It is very frustrating especially when you have tried everything possible to change it.

I wish you luck and if you come up with a solution I would love to hear it.

Lynne :upside_down_face: