Leaving a club timing

When is the best time to leave a club and start a new one? My club leader is inactive, there is no co leader. And only about 5 of our 25 are active. I wish the leader could be booted and I take their place as I am the most active player for weeks.

2 Likes

@Dydedo - Do you feel you would hve the time to be Leader?
If you do go for it hun - if the other 5players are up for it take them with you the former leader obviously couldnā€™t or didnā€™t want the pressureā€¦ - pick a name and Arrange your leaving day # Member to tell the others ur new Team name so they know what team to look for when they leaveā€¦lol my Friend left too quickly but then didnā€™t know what team to look for (she is abit dizzy) And sheā€™ll know who i mean :sweat_smile::eyes::eyes: GoodLuckā€‹:+1:hun! PS and let me know the name!! Also do you wanting a Full-time 40K+ a wk Team OR just a Relaxed laid back Team? (Im actually looking for a new Team at the moment the one Iā€™m in players seem to join and leave at Least 4-5times a day, i want a long-term team place)
Then you will need a few ground rules to start out Lots of Decisions to make lol. Club name, Motto, Rules, Aims etc.
I went through a few clubs the 1st was too much Pressure!! One NO-ONE spoke I used to say ā€œdoes anyone in this Club ever chat? Even a 'Hello??ā€ Guess what? no-one answeredā€¦ i was totally bored, Like I hvent time to talk all day either but whatā€™s a ā€˜Hiyaā€™ or even Goodnight. Iā€™ve probably missed loads of things but you will get some Great Advice on this Forum- ill bookmark this Topic and if I think of any other things tht may be useful Iā€™ll fire you another Msg. Have Fun!

3 Likes

I like this post.It puts it right.to the point what creates and destroys a team.

5 Likes

I just really dont want the hassle of starting a new club. Having to start over perks and tournaments and suchā€¦and letting my active teammates know where to goā€¦and 3 would followā€¦as we are friends IRL. But no one utilizes the chat. I post several times a week reminding them to play the club quest and to go unlock the box in the shopā€¦no responses from even my IRL friends. I just think there should be a way to boot an inactive leaderā€¦or at least a way to contact them to promote someone to ar least co leader.

1 Like

I have known players who have contacted support in regards to inactive leaders and a support tech made that person the leader so they could regain control of the club. Itā€™s worth a try if you donā€™t want to move clubs, but being a leader or co leader is alot if work!! You will always get a high turn over until you get established and this will take a few months to get off the ground. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you. Good to know.

1 Like

Thanks @Lydia_Luckenbill. Iā€™m looking for a good team at the moment so ill have to start looking thru Recruitment :face_vomiting: lol

I would say the best time would be before you start a new week of tributes when your score is zero. That way you and the club donā€™t lose any points during the change. Your score will go to zero when you change.

2 Likes

Ask to join our club ,tributes please, we need another active player.

I agree leave on fri when a new event is starting and you lose no points. My club has an opening, 35k per event, request to join Great Escape

1 Like

Best wishes to your future success!

I agree this timing is besā€¦but as a team lezder,I donā€™t encourage anyone going awawy!

1 Like

Except for these typos!

If you havenā€™t found a new club and are still looking for one, Iā€™m the leader of a club called the bread box. My name is lofabread and co leader is my fiance Kaylin. We both play daily.
Chat I can understand everything you mentioned. Our club has that issue as well and I think you could help keep our ovens running.
Look us up if your interested. Good luck to you

1 Like

Thanks for your post,Brad !

Thanks everyone. I ended up starting a new club. Just quit the other, and we still finished off better in 2 days than the last team. It is currently fullā€¦mostly with my personal friends and family which obviously I wont boot themā€¦but random players that I donā€™t know are booted after approx 2 weeks of no activity. Life gets busy, and I respect that.
Anywayā€¦probably around next Friday I will have a couple openings. TxTikiTornado is the club. It is set to invite currently, but as soon as I boot the inactive I will open to public for a couple days.

3 Likes

@Dydedo Good luck to your new club

2 Likes

Hiya im looking for a club which has daily players but one tht isnā€™t asking for large Maxes I hit min 35k a wk and play anytime I can so if you are still looking for players. Please shoot me a Msg. Thanks so much!!

1 Like

See you looking for a team join us our team is called sonnyandkelly we a good team all active and 1st in gold league

1 Like

Hi Rowena, we have openings on our team. The name is Play Everyday; unfortunately there are multiple teams with that name so youā€™ll need to find the one that Iā€™m the leader on. We are not a cut throat team, but ask that you play Everyday, have a weekly goal of at least 25k and use chat. We usually collect all 6 perks and sometimes the bonus if we feel itā€™s worth the time & investment.

1 Like