Krazy King Chest

Does anybody know what is in the Krazy Kings Chest

2 Likes

@WendyH I’m not sure I know what the Krazy King Chest is. Can you explain?

2 Likes

In today’s event selection is one of the rewards you can play for, but it doesn’t explain what might be in it. Has anyone selected, won and know the possible contents?

3 Likes

3 Likes

I saw it after I posted this. Yours was a better chest than mine! In our club seemed like every one was different. Lots of goodies are always welcome!! :hugs:

4 Likes

Following. I wondered the same thing!

3 Likes

Krazy kings gave me 21k, 3 free plays, 1 wild 1 bomb diffuser and 1 shark hook. I think next time I’ll just go for the wild, I can’t seem to get enough of those!

3 Likes

I got about 20,000 coins, three free plays, two wildcards, and a shark hook. Evidently, it varies from player to player.

3 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t get hardly anything as good as what others are reporting. Next time, I’m picking the wild cards as it cost me more coins to win the chest than what I got for winning it. Was definitely not worth it - not for me at least.

1 Like

2 free plays, 2 wild cards, and approximately 15k in coins. I don’t know if they’re all exactly the same though.

4 Likes

Today I got 13,700 coins, 3 Wild Cards (!), 2 Free Plays, and 1 Shark Hook. Def worth choosing the Krazy Kings chest for me!

2 Likes

Mine was different too no gems :thinking:

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow, that was a good win!!

3 Likes