Keep getting booted out of the game after 20 seconds.

A few weeks ago I would get booted out of game after watching an ad and have to rejoin the game. Then a few weeks ago, I was booted out after about 20 seconds. Then one day it worked properly and I was able to let my team know I was having problems. That was last Thursday and since then I can’t type a message or play a game with out getting booted out of the game. I am afraid to uninstall and reinstall as not sure how I would come back at my current level and find my team again. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

WhAt type of device are you playing on? Do you play the game threw Facebook?

• I play on iPad and do not use Facebook, Iv uninstalled the app lots of times it’s linked threw the IP address on the device I use, I go to App Store and reload it, my player is still in the team and coins and everything come back.
    Hope this helps, good luck
3 Likes

Try upgrading before Uninstalling. Several of our Teammates have been having problems since Thurs. night at reset. Upgrading the game helped most of them. I have had to upgrade twice and finally Uninstalled and Reinstalled. We have members on our Team on Facebook and some not. Uninstalling did not lose anything.

2 Likes

Thank you. It worked. I hadn’t tried as thought I would lose all.

2 Likes

Thanks, so much. Back to playing. I use a kindle.

2 Likes

Elaine, glad you were able to get back in the action! smiley:

1 Like

I could not find the game in the App Store! Want to do the same thing! I Pad have 2 clubs on one! Go back & worth! But kicked me off listing the game & points! I reset the I Pad but thurs& fri it will kick you off 20 times! Kate 4444

Did you try to search for it? Use magnifying glass at bottom of screen.

In the App Store I just type tripeaks in the search bar lots of games pop up but it is usually in the 1st 10 listed.
When I find it it has a cloud by it and I just tap the cloud and its reinstalled …good luck