KatyP MaxEmALL! Looking for 3

KatyP MaxEmALL! A friendly, competitive team looking for 3 great additions. Our team is different than the rest! We’re a diamond level team that starts over and over after the gold tournament. This breaks up the monotony of the tough CQ’s!

We win ALL CQ’s and ALL perks everytime. We’ve only lost 4 CQ’s since January. Last round we completed four 176 tribute CQ’s. We typically only get two in a cycle, but it always changes.

Most on our team have been with us since early on, but it’s always difficult filling the last few spots with awesome players.

We range from 1.1 to 1.5 million cp’s a week. Goldie by Saturday is our usual. I am attaching screenshots of our last 4 tournament scores plus our current.

No dig, must max cq’s, 5k a day minimum score, 1% or more tributes (10 tribs per 1,000 cp’s), we have lots of knowledge and have a great group. We boot members who don’t pull their weight.

Members always comment it’s the best team they’ve ever been on, no matter the rank!

Need 1 more member! :two_hearts::slightly_smiling_face:

We’re stone this week. Need 1 more player!! We have goldie now. Earned Friday night

I’m a player but don’t bye on this game use to spent way to much money……LOVE THIS GAME AN LOOKING FOR A TEAM WHO LIKE TO PLAY……GO TO DOC ALOT ANSICK AT TIMES……CAN I JOIM UR TEAM…LOL