Juke Box Tiki: 8/13/2020 - Saddest Song!

For lovers of live music, all this “sheltering in place” has been rough with all of the concerts canceled. One might even say “sad” - which leads us to today’s question: What is the saddest song that you have ever heard?

It doesn’t even have to have lyrics, really, as music can really move the soul in ways that can’t be described.

Post your answers below, or for a chance at 25K Coins, 5 Wilds and 5 Volcanos! We will choose TEN respondents next Thursday afternoon at RANDOM (but you actually have to answer the question!)

14 Likes

“Imagine” by John Lennon makes me cry every time!

4 Likes

The Christmas Shoes gets me everytime!!

3 Likes

By far it has to be Amazing Grace

4 Likes

Teddy Bear by Red Sevine.

2 Likes

Nothing compares 2 U by Sinead O’Connor always makes me so sad!

3 Likes

“Taps” gets me every time.

4 Likes

Daddys hands and he stopped loving her today.

2 Likes

Dancing in the sky by Dani and Lizzy.

3 Likes

Pearl Jam: oh where can my baby be

2 Likes

Streets of Heaven by Sherrie Austin. I was pregnant with my daughter the first time I heard this song and I was a miserable crying mess when I listened to the lyrics. This song still breaks my heart :broken_heart:

2 Likes

One is the loneliest number.

4 Likes

To me the saddest song I’ve ever heard is If by the group Bread from the 70’s.

2 Likes

Tears in Heaven Eric Clapton

7 Likes

Wish you were here, by Pink Floyd

3 Likes

I’ll be Home for Christmas… never truly underrated it until I was stationed overseas through the holidays.

3 Likes

Love, Me by Colin Raye

2 Likes

@discobot
I think Whale Song is the saddest music of all. It just sounds really woeful to me

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood makes me tear up every single time…if I’m driving I have to pull over <3

2 Likes