Juke Box Tiki: 3/26/2020

:notes:Sometimes when the going gets tough, there’s relief in music!:notes:

What type of music is bringing YOU the most relief these days? :musical_score:Classical? :violin:Country? :guitar:Speed Metal? :studio_microphone:Sinatra? :green_apple:Beatles?

The field is wide open on this one!

Reply here for a chance at 25K Coins and 5 Wilds! We’ll choose ten authors at random next Thursday afternoon and award them with the goods!

38 Likes

Contemporary Country, especially More Hearts Than Mine by Ingrid Andress plus Old Dominion, Luke Combs and The Shires’ new album :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The oldies!! This morning we had a little Willie, Cash, Conway and Dolly Parton!!!

4 Likes

Country most days!!!

4 Likes

Old school Rand B is very soothing

4 Likes

These days, classic rock like The Steve Miller Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Eagles, Bob Segar, etc are what ai tend to listen to the most.

5 Likes

Country and Oldies! Love dancing in the living room!

3 Likes

Good ol’ Rock n Roll here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pop. Love hearing the grandkids sing along.

2 Likes

Rock n Roll. Reminds me of good times past

4 Likes

I love old time rock and roll the most, and some classic country. But most rock in general. Footloose helps me clean house!

3 Likes

Country music! :notes: Dan + Shay, Luke Combs, Old Dominion, Kenny Chesney to name a few!
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Pink, all the way. Also, Chris Stapleton and Jason Aldean. Anything that makes the day brighter and motivates one to keep on keeping on

3 Likes

Broadway show tunes. Love, love, love!!!

1 Like

I listen to almost everything, but these days I listen most to Lindsey Stirling, the Piano Guys, Pentatonix and others like this.

2 Likes

light rock music from the 80s and 90s

5 Likes

Definitely r&b or gospel music they are my go to’s for sanity

2 Likes

Soul music/blues hip hop50s to 90s

1 Like

old school r&b and jazz

2 Likes

Neil diamond:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:love listening to all kinds but he’s my favorite

2 Likes