It's so tempting to pull them out and give them a huggy... but if they're sleeping, babies should stay in their...

THIS WAS FUN TO PLAY!

4 Likes

Enjoyed the hunt love all things related to babies.

5 Likes

This is my very first hunt. I was confused at first but I found everything in about 5 minutes. Thanks for the fun

4 Likes

:heart::blue_heart::heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Look above. Please go back through and look for the heart outline below each post🤗

9 Likes

A baby stroller. All 5​:heartbeat::heartbeat::heart::heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Need more directions on finding the hearts. I followed a link from a player for #2 but still had to figure out to click blue word and look around the page to find next part. Confusing but cute

4 Likes

I love the riddles, thanks

5 Likes

that was fun. Glad I could figure it out to play. Give us more.:heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

That was fun and entertaining

4 Likes

My cat always loved a ride in the baby buggy. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

That was so much fun !

3 Likes

I found all the objects. finally

3 Likes

It’s right below the hint it looks like a heart that’s not filled in

4 Likes